Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Bev on Psychic Sofa
25-09-2019, 08:04 PM
Bev on Psychic Sofa
I've broken my code of STOP HAVING READINGS!!!!! again today. Over the last 12 months I've easily spent over a grand. I was having readings with Jane, who initially was very good, then it sort of went south. Always asked about my shoes and hair...then it just got irritating because I hadn't had new shoes or my hair done. The last reading I had with her I cut short because it was so bad and I realised she didn't know what she was talking about. I did wonder whether at some point "spirit" says...you've heard enough, no more, then cuts you off from the link who was giving you the information? Anyway, I had a reading with Bev and for the first two minutes it was correct...then it was like a car crash and she began telling me what you would be told by friends and colleagues. I should point out that this was not a relationship reading. I hung up before the reading finished because I couldn't stand it any longer and I had to give her the WHOLE story because she was getting things totally wrong and out of context. The stupid thing is that I told myself to not having a reading with anyone on the site because they wouldn't be able to tell me anything that was of any use...but no...stupid me...money on my phone and BANG! I was right.

I was told a few years back by a fortune teller that she, and people like her, are the poor mans psychiatrist. If I had remembered that I could have stopped myself calling. I'll bet she's turning in her grave. The thing is about this lady, who has obviously passed, told me I would marry the man I am married to and I never believed her. She read for me for years and I always told her it was never to going to happen...but it did. So I guess there is something in it...but you just have to find the right one. In the meantime, I'll keep reading for myself and save myself some cash! Here's hoping!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Bev on Psychic Sofa
I did find Bev to be quite good for me but in terms of bringing in the deceased only, she has been very wrong on relationships both times for me. However I speak as I find, she has validated things from loved ones for me, but it may be a connection issue with you and her.

I don't know if you saw Jane's thread but she has told a number of people about shoes and hair.

As for all readers though, none of them have ever gotten things right in predictions for me love wise and I think that that fortune teller is right. It's mostly good psychology, he has commitment issues/narcy/whatever other general excuse, and most times they're right, but it's hard to tell which reader is genuine and which isn't. Its like a barnum umbrella statement which would fit most. I've had really good readings and thought they validated well at the time to share notes with others and it be word for word the same or someone say actually that sounds quite general.

I also am really skeptical of this free will malarkey, I truly believe if someone is meant to come back into your life at some point, they will. They may delay in free will, but the actual outcome is they will at some point if they truly are meant to. Or if they aren't meant to, it's done and a closed book between two people. With fortune tellers, they aren't the ones to throw around free will, usually. It's a breath of fresh air.. Example - in your situation, the fortune teller was adamant of your outcome yet on these lines they trot out free will and it personally makes the reading pointless to me.
25-09-2019, 10:55 PM
I also recently broke my no readings rule and felt so disappointed in myself because most of the readers I read with were giving my nothing but assumptions and generic statements or simply just rewording the information I’d given them. I like Jane she has been right for me on more than 5 occasions but I am highly sceptical because of the hair and shoes statement.
19-10-2019, 06:09 PM
Two readings with Bev. The first one was believable. The second one she completely contradicted what she said in the first leaving me feeling confused and sad. I wouldn’t recommend her.
19-10-2019, 08:48 PM
when you consider and look into the fact we have no free will, you need to be careful who you are letting programme your mind with stuff. its actually quite dangerous psychic ideas, completely not correct and quite dangerous actually. I reckon one day it will be outlawed

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Iona- Psychic sofa nikki3lizabethx 22 4,906 08-12-2019 04:43 PM
Last Post: Floral
  Emily Rose - Psychic Sofa spiritual k 168 41,991 08-12-2019 11:04 AM
Last Post: Cherryontop18
  Psychic sofa list of good readers who's predictions fruitate Kayley 42 15,518 28-11-2019 02:15 PM
Last Post: Capricorn8
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 70 12,871 28-10-2019 01:07 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Dee 4024 psychic sofa Rachel212 12 1,593 07-10-2019 08:30 PM
Last Post: JackieP
  Lucky Psychic Sofa silec 55 14,458 22-09-2019 07:16 PM
Last Post: Lady P
  Psychic Sofa Adele Dolly2468 5 7,650 06-09-2019 08:00 AM
Last Post: MaureenHunter
  Rudi - Psychic Sofa Rosie 84 12,084 31-07-2019 07:24 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 892 252,805 11-07-2019 01:59 AM
Last Post: Summer
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 236 43,614 06-07-2019 07:36 AM
Last Post: Psychicphenomena1