Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
KAREN OPT 0
08-06-2012, 11:10 PM
KAREN OPT 0
I rang the option 0 team today and spoke to PTs Karen. In my opinion one of their best kept secrets, she was really accurate, kind & funny. I have had many readings but she nailed it for me. I feel genuine upliftment and a sense of confidence I haven't known before. This is 10 hours later and the affect hasn't worn off. Very pleased & DO NOT FEEL IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME OR MONEY. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: KAREN OPT 0
If this is the same Karen that was on there about 4 years ago, I had a reading with her once back then and she was very good. Told me the reality of my sitch. One of the only ones that did give me the truth.
11-06-2012, 09:58 AM
I have heard about Karen’s predictions from one of my friend. She always gives accurate reading to their clients.
11-06-2012, 07:35 PM
I am sorry - what is Karen'S Pin number please? x
11-06-2012, 09:31 PM
I had a reading today and apparently i am there for others life leasons and until thts done i wont find anyone. I promptly burst into tears, not for me i was not empowered :-(

But whats bad for me may b good for others, its all about the connection xxx
12-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Sorry ctugs- I feel like thats my fault for recommending her so highly. She hit the nail on the head for me and validated really well. As you say its all about the connection.

Sweetness I don't know her PIN as I just let fate decide for me which psychic to speak to. I am just glad it was her.
12-06-2012, 11:11 AM
(11-06-2012 09:31 PM)ctugs Wrote:  I had a reading today and apparently i am there for others life leasons and until thts done i wont find anyone. I promptly burst into tears, not for me i was not empowered :-(

But whats bad for me may b good for others, its all about the connection xxx

Hi I had this with another psychic recently.....I think this lesson thing is tricky..as though I appreciate we have things to learn for our higher good I question the lesson aspect if delivered wrong...as it can be perceived that Spirit puts us in the detention room and is punishing!
Perhaps try to find an affirmation which corrects this 'bad feeling' in words you feel are right for you...........Like e.g I am now ready to recieve love which is nurturing and supports my needs........lol
13-06-2012, 10:51 PM
Hey dream catcher, i in no way blame you for that! So please dont feel bad, i do believe its all about the connection with them. She was quite blunt with me and it hurt but im ok.. For others she may be great just not me. Xxx
14-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Hugs ctugs xxxx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Karen Brown Dream Catcher 13 3,029 24-02-2014 02:05 AM
Last Post: lizcancer girl