Tamar J
06-10-2019, 04:32 PM
Video Tamar J
Hi has anyone had a reading from this reader and your thoughts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Tamar J
I really like her, she is quite young and does not have years of experience behind her yet she got a few predictions right for me. I first read with her back in March and her love prediction happened for me in the time she gave. I read with her in aug and the work prediction has happened for the month she gave.

Other stuff to unfold, but I like her straight up and ethical approach. She does not sugar coat at all!
06-10-2019, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2019 05:25 PM by Barbiebets.)
I had a reading with her in August, and the out come was different to the one I had today. But her validation was good Both times So I’m unsure now. I’m glad she predicted correctly for you.
07-10-2019, 03:40 AM
(06-10-2019 05:24 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  I had a reading with her in August, and the out come was different to the one I had today. But her validation was good Both times So I’m unsure now. I’m glad she predicted correctly for you.

Did you raise it with her? I must admit I didn’t like the first reading because I didn’t like what she had predicted, and the detail wasn’t great but overall what she said would happen happened. In another more recent reading she gave more detail and could read the situation better and had been consistent since
07-10-2019, 08:52 AM
Have never seen her - when does she come online?
07-10-2019, 09:53 AM
(07-10-2019 03:40 AM)Lady P Wrote:  
(06-10-2019 05:24 PM)Barbiebets Wrote:  I had a reading with her in August, and the out come was different to the one I had today. But her validation was good Both times So I’m unsure now. I’m glad she predicted correctly for you.

Did you raise it with her? I must admit I didn’t like the first reading because I didn’t like what she had predicted, and the detail wasn’t great but overall what she said would happen happened. In another more recent reading she gave more detail and could read the situation better and had been consistent since

I didn’t raise it with her, but now thinking about the reading I feel maybe the energy of my ex and the pio was getting mixed up, as somethings related more to him then the pio. And he been around me a lot lately. Which also happened in another reading with a different reader. Or maybe we wasn’t connecting properly? But I do think she has something.
07-10-2019, 09:54 AM
(07-10-2019 08:52 AM)OscarP Wrote:  Have never seen her - when does she come online?

I always notice she online on the weekends.
07-10-2019, 11:53 AM
I spoke to her a while back. Can’t comment on predictions, but I was really impressed. Down to earth and straightforward, you can tell she’s genuine too. She also came out with the name of a company I wanted to join which took me by surprise!