Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Comfort
06-10-2019, 08:20 PM
Comfort
Comfort is nice and definitely gifted. told me stuff about the poi in question very well & she has given me some predictions and will & see wait if anything materializes. has anyone got any opinions about her?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2019, 01:36 PM
RE: Comfort
I tried Comfort back in July. She's not what I would have initially gone for due to her clown picture - weird! But she was available so I jumped in there.

She gave me a realistic reading, everything she said made so much sense, I was told I'd have to wait at least 6 weeks for any real clarity regarding my current situation. This proved to be correct.

So far so good. She has been spot on. Will need to wait for rest of my predictions.
09-10-2019, 01:31 PM
(08-10-2019 01:36 PM)Jamelia Wrote:  I tried Comfort back in July. She's not what I would have initially gone for due to her clown picture - weird! But she was available so I jumped in there.

She gave me a realistic reading, everything she said made so much sense, I was told I'd have to wait at least 6 weeks for any real clarity regarding my current situation. This proved to be correct.

So far so good. She has been spot on. Will need to wait for rest of my predictions.

That's interesting. i did like her & its given me hope that my preds come in.
12-10-2019, 03:31 AM
She certainly validates well. I know it's the predictions that matter. I was impressed but I'll wait and see if her predictions come in before I can give an accurate verdict.