Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happened when we saw a psychic
12-10-2019, 05:49 PM
What happened when we saw a psychic
An interest in psychics, mediums and all things paranormal is especially prevalent around the festive period, when people are thinking of loved ones who aren't with us anymore.

A few of my family members often make visits to psychics for guidance and reassurance in their lives, and when they've told me about their experiences, I've been quite impressed with the information that has been gleaned from the sessions.

Spurred on by my auntie's recent revelation from a medium that she met with, I decided to book myself in to find out if I had any messages from people on the other side, and to gain insight in to what my future may hold.

I decided it would be best to go on a recommendation before booking in a session, but nobody that I know in Hull could pass on any details to me, so I took to Google to decide on who to see. There were six psychics listed on Yell.com, as well as a list of them coming up on the top search categories.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/whats-on...ic-2367700
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I had a Clairvoyant reading in Chelmsford and this is what happened psychicdoglover 0 97 12-10-2019 05:45 PM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  JOHNNY CASH’S HAUNTED PLANTATION HOME: WHAT HAPPENED THERE WILL CHILL YOU TO THE BONE Mediums Now 0 227 25-08-2019 08:18 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  What happened when I went to psychic school drstrange 0 515 10-09-2018 11:57 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  What's happened to psychic TV Ella Hardy 0 1,295 05-10-2014 12:23 AM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  predictions happened but no longer get readings bellatrix 0 880 16-07-2014 04:55 PM
Last Post: bellatrix