Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wild spirit
14-10-2019, 02:26 PM
wild spirit
I have been having readings from white spirit over a year now, her psychic tarot ability is very indepth. she has been incredibly accurate, one of koomas best readers along with sally. she tells you as she sees it, which has been spot on and accurate..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2020, 03:01 PM
RE: wild spirit
Hi TheSpanishInquisition. I've had readings from Wild Spirit over he last couple of years, thought she was good initially, but last year she completely contradicted herself in two readings just two months apart, I mean completely. When I questioned her she blamed free will, but in the the context of my reading, free will did not make sense. I'm glad that she was good for you though.
24-04-2020, 09:18 PM
(24-04-2020 03:01 PM)Dormor Wrote:  Hi TheSpanishInquisition. I've had readings from Wild Spirit over he last couple of years, thought she was good initially, but last year she completely contradicted herself in two readings just two months apart, I mean completely. When I questioned her she blamed free will, but in the the context of my reading, free will did not make sense. I'm glad that she was good for you though.

readers always use free will as a cover up instead of accepting they cant read or got the situation wrong its so tiresome to see they still use this line
25-04-2020, 10:00 AM
i occasionally use kooma & had quite a few reads on there. Ive had a couple of readings with wild spirit & for me she was very generic & repeated herself & gave me just readings on what the card said. i didn't see any psychic ability & she was wrong for me & contradicted herself in 2nd read. Would never use her again.
25-04-2020, 02:52 PM
Hello
I'm not a negative person and will give good feedback when it's due, but I'm afraid that too many readers use 'free will' as an excuse.
I agree that free will can change things, for example:
Reader tells me I'll end up marrying a man. I lose the plot and slash said man's tyres and smash his windows. My free will has ruined that prediction as said ,an will dump me.
What I absolutely do to buy is:
Said man will come forward, you're soulmates and he loves you one day. Several weeks later, he's no longer interested and not in my future.

I'm afraid these readers have a lot to answer for. Not just Wild Spirit, but other readers too. I'd love to have an open, honest conversation about this.
27-04-2020, 10:56 AM
In my experience also, readers tend to use free will far too often as a get out clause when they got things wrong/because they weren't psychic in the first place. In my personal experience and opinion I've had proof that things are set in stone, else what is the point of readings if outcomes can change.
27-04-2020, 11:05 AM
I have never once used any readers from Kooma.

Step out of the circle of time. And in the circle of love Heart
29-05-2020, 08:29 PM
She read for me once. Was very generic tarot reading, told me what the cards she pulled meant. Not a psychic.