Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
John Best 4237
16-10-2019, 03:11 PM
John Best 4237
hi all

has anyone tried this guy? he seems to always be busy! I finally got him and he was pretty good to start with, giving some really good validations but then as the reading went on he changed his predictions a tad, also told me his times are his best quality yet gave me a time frame for a new work prediction then later when I explained about a potential promotion that I want (reason I called) he said that if I take that job then the timelines for his predictions would change and the outcomes would be slightly different?! yet he gave some amazing validations?!

tbh he did come across like those mediums like you get on TV, the ones who over exaggerate and add a lot of emphasis on something... I do wonder if he was too hearts and flowers, though I did kind of like him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2019, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2019 04:41 PM by AyeHen.)
RE: John Best 4237
I've had a few readings with him. I'd say he's the best reader i've had (and i've tried many!). I've had predictions come in that I didn't believe would happen (negative ones that I thought no, this person would never do/say this but then they did but as I'd be warned, I was able to panic less) and lots of positive predictions come in too. Untill a couple of weeks ago, he was at 100% predictions within timeframes, even very specific ones and i've never experienced that before from any reader and thought i'd hit the jackpot lol but 1 or 2 things predicted for last 2 weeks haven't happened yet so hopefully just delayed.
16-10-2019, 06:35 PM
I had a reading with him and thought he was good. But he 1st prediction hasn’t come in so I don’t have much hope for the other one.
16-10-2019, 06:57 PM
I'll give it a bit more time for mine to come in. I didn't previously get hung up on timings but because he was spot on several times (even giving exact dates with some rather than 2-3 weeks or whatever) that it has worried me a bit that latest predictions haven't transpired yet.
16-10-2019, 07:10 PM
The 1st prediction was in about 9days and the next is on the 26th of this month. I even went to him oh that’s very precise. And he was yes he feels it on that date. So I’ll let you know. But the in about “9 days” hasn’t happened. And we’re 7days out
16-10-2019, 07:41 PM
I shall wait and see... I also got 7-9 days for a prediction but not holding my breath! though he did go on about his reputation quite a bit and mentioned his full name a few times (which I found bizarre!!) I suppose he was trying to add weight to his highly gifted status. I hope he is right about most of my reading but the change in prediction at the end of the reading put me off and makes me question it!
16-10-2019, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2019 08:26 PM by AyeHen.)
He was brilliant with timings with me even once when he said 'today before 7pm' and I thought there was no way but it happened! It has thrown me a bit that recent things haven't come in in the timeframes but i'll give it a few weeks before I conclude it's not happening. And to be honest I haven't always taken his advice to e.g not reach out first which may be the issue. He's never said anything to me about his reputation or used his full name, the name thing is a bit odd lol.
16-10-2019, 09:18 PM
yeah the name thing was really odd!

I always take the advice with a pinch of salt, John kept going on about me having to decide what I truly want and how I should attain that. Im all about predictions, I hate preachy readers! think that is why I really like Tamar and her style.

As for John's predictions I am doubtful, but will report if it happens in the time he strongly believes it will happen in. What I do like about him, he doesn't take ages to try and tune in, he has soo much to say (even though some is preachy and advice) and he is bubbly.
16-10-2019, 10:00 PM
I hate preachy readers, ones who give there opinions, or when they say I don’t see it working out with the poi but your going to meet someone new in 2mths time blah blah blah. Unless I was ringing about a date. I’m not that fickle to want to meet someone new. As for tamar for me I’m unsure with her predictions I had a reading with her couple weeks ago and felt she was mixing up the energy of two people. Wasn’t sure if it was because I was in my car so there was a lot of background noise. So I decided to have another one with her and felt she picked up better but now her predictions are completely different. I guess I will has to wait and see, and will update but I’m very doubtful with any of there outcomes.
16-10-2019, 11:06 PM
I'm really picky with readers as have been disappointed before many times before, even with ones i'd had some good readings with in terms of validations. Predictions rarely, if ever, came in then I had some success with Emily but she's available so sporadically and ad hoc that it became a bit pointless trying to get a reading with her. I tried John as an alternative one day and he seemed spot on and when predictions came in repeatedly in timeframes, I was pretty convinced and thought he was far superior to Emily or any other reader i've ever had.

I still think he is and maybe I want the impossible. 100% predictions coming in in 100% timeframes? At the end of the day, this isn't science. It's never been proven and couldn't be.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  John B 4237 Rayelle-T 1 401 15-07-2019 03:05 PM
Last Post: Snowmaiden
  John H > 4306 Purple Rain 3 719 14-12-2017 07:38 PM
Last Post: Belinda