Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Aaron PIN 4661
13-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Aaron PIN 4661
Had two readings with Aaron... first one was positive and uplifting... second one was different times with different outcome... more negative and asked what was said in first reading... too many questions.

Nothing happened from first reading so reading positive testimonials.... made me to have second reading.... update on my situation. Anyone ever experienced different readings with same reader.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: Aaron PIN 4661
I know other people have.....it can be they have not tuned in correctly it can be that you are having a reading when that other person is confused.......or I find sometimes if I am negative readings can also reflect this..

Sometimes its best to step away from readings.........and give them space...................as it can get confusing. and expensive and then addictive .I hope you've found one reader you like..and connect with..the best is to find a psychic who gives sound guidance on how to change things for your self that way you keep the power..and don't rely on predictions.......

Testimonials can be misleading really it comes down to an individuals connection..good luck lol
13-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Flamered is right! I am speaking from experience, I even had a psychic say she felt confused about my energy and refused to read for me because she said it would give very inaccurate reading!

I have had a reading with Aaron, like you I also saw the positive feedback, however I wasn't totally wowed by him. he gave some really good validations then spent the rest of the time talking about his own experiences, which normally I think is nice but not when i'm paying £1.53 per minute!
13-06-2012, 08:56 PM
(13-06-2012 02:50 PM)Fortune Wrote:  Had two readings with Aaron... first one was positive and uplifting... second one was different times with different outcome... more negative and asked what was said in first reading... too many questions.

Nothing happened from first reading so reading positive testimonials.... made me to have second reading.... update on my situation. Anyone ever experienced different readings with same reader.

Hi i had a reading with Aaron the other day after reading his testimonies. he gave me no real validations he really just repeated what i had told him but sounded so confident i took it in at the time. he also spend alot of time asking me to leave him a good feed back! i wouldnt recommend him sorry
13-06-2012, 09:00 PM
i also had a reading with William on PTv as his testimonies were good. reading was really good and he repeated somethng that another reader had told me. however i had another reading with him tonight and he obviously didnt remember me and told me the complete opposite left me feeling abit low to be honest.
14-06-2012, 01:36 AM
Thank you all for your feedback.... had second reading with Aaron because first prediction didn't happen.... he gave me validations and reading more positive testimonials.... got me tempted again. His second reading was very basic.

@Sunbeam.... after Aaron's reading.... needed second opinion.... had reading with William today after reading testimonials.... was very negative reading and was left upset and in tears.
14-06-2012, 06:08 AM
I haven’t got any reading from Aaron and William. So, I don’t have any idea about these psychics.
14-06-2012, 08:11 AM
I've had a reading with Aaron about 10 days ago. Found him to be a quick at delivering, fast to tune in, good at reading present situation. I didn't have to feed him information nor did he ask questions. I will await predictions he has made, as to me this is what I ring up for and will only ring back a psychic based on this. Value for money though, as he actually gave me quite a lot in 10 minutes as I found him to be quick, quicker than some psychics who I have been on the phone with for 20-30 minutes. Aaron did ask me "if I was happy" with the reading to leave him a testimonial. I didn't and would not do this after straight after having a reading as you can come off the phone and dependant on what the psychic says feeling euphoric....I always wait to see how the predictions pan out when I do leave one.

You're right Daisychain, I get suspicious too, but somehow was drawn to him inspite of my reservations. I don't know why, as there are many, many other psychics on the board that I see online everyday with great testimonials too that I am never tempted to speak to....even when desperate LOL.

Conflicting readings.....for me happen too, but I feel it is dependant on the connection as no two connections even with the same psychic is the same. Some can validate the present situation but still don't get a great connection maybe energies get muddled..... I know one of my trusted regular psychic will read the cards for me, but he himself says that he can't seem to connect with the cards, or that the cards have given him a reading, but he cannot believe it himself as he knows my situation really well. Some days he does tell me not to trust the reading or some aspects of the reading the he has given me. Sorry, I have tried to make some sense out of this but have a feeling that it makes noneHuh.
14-06-2012, 10:30 AM
(14-06-2012 08:11 AM)sunshinegirl150 Wrote:  I've had a reading with Aaron about 10 days ago. Found him to be a quick at delivering, fast to tune in, good at reading present situation. I didn't have to feed him information nor did he ask questions. I will await predictions he has made, as to me this is what I ring up for and will only ring back a psychic based on this. Value for money though, as he actually gave me quite a lot in 10 minutes as I found him to be quick, quicker than some psychics who I have been on the phone with for 20-30 minutes. Aaron did ask me "if I was happy" with the reading to leave him a testimonial. I didn't and would not do this after straight after having a reading as you can come off the phone and dependant on what the psychic says feeling euphoric....I always wait to see how the predictions pan out when I do leave one.

You're right Daisychain, I get suspicious too, but somehow was drawn to him inspite of my reservations. I don't know why, as there are many, many other psychics on the board that I see online everyday with great testimonials too that I am never tempted to speak to....even when desperate LOL.

Conflicting readings.....for me happen too, but I feel it is dependant on the connection as no two connections even with the same psychic is the same. Some can validate the present situation but still don't get a great connection maybe energies get muddled..... I know one of my trusted regular psychic will read the cards for me, but he himself says that he can't seem to connect with the cards, or that the cards have given him a reading, but he cannot believe it himself as he knows my situation really well. Some days he does tell me not to trust the reading or some aspects of the reading the he has given me. Sorry, I have tried to make some sense out of this but have a feeling that it makes noneHuh.

This would worry me if a psychic is confused and doesn't believe..isn't the whole point that they get the information, work as a channel and don't anayize it? and the point is they should forget your situation so they come to it fresh........so readings are fresh..........this situation would confuse me even more......
14-06-2012, 01:41 PM
True...but I have been having readings with this particular one for years. He is accurate, analyses when i want him to and is honest. Maybe, just maybe because he knows me, he is able to be bluntly honest on the days that he also feels that the connection is not good or some of the information he gets is hazy or doesn't seem to make sense. I have had many of the great psychics from PTV and elsewhere predict great things with total conviction and belief .....but they just didn't happen. So I guess, it personal choice, no right or wrong way to get a reading, just what works for the individual. I genuinely believe that psychics do have good and bad days and to have high expectations of every reading would be fab in the ideal world, but as we know reality is very different. Personally I would love to have readings that were 100% with validations and predictions 100% of the time.