Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
we have no free will
19-10-2019, 08:46 PM
we have no free will
hi. I thought I d share what ive discovered after researching and hopefully save some peoples money and sanity. it is becoming obvious to many people now that humans do not actually have free will. we are determined to choose what we choose due to nature nurture. we may think we are making a choice, but we will act in condition of our genetics and environmental influences. when people say you are who you hang around with, is very true. therefore, if a psychic makes a prediction of a situation, whether they see a situation unfolding or not, it makes no difference to you, because you will act to that situation as a response to your conditioning. so a psychic will give you positive information on a situation, in the hopes that by conditioning you to think in that manner, makes it more likely to occur. I hope that's clear. and I hope people stop paying people for dreadful advice. this to me, also clarifies more that we are just animals, and are determined by nature, like the rest of the animals, plants and nature. therefore, I think its very unlikely that mediumship is real, but a method of telepathy, mind reading or picking up vibrations around that person. humans are basically computers, that are programmed by family and environment. being able to read someone is an innate animal skill we have from our ancestors, so we can find our herd, or see whats wrong with one of our tribe, etc. It is not anything spiritual or woo woo. I hope you all save yur money
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: we have no free will
Free will is an excuse that's used way too much by readers to cover up for not being psychic or getting it wrong. If someone wants to contact you they will or won't, they may delay it which is the "free will", but if a reader is saying X will contact on X date and times get extended - it's just guesswork and they haven't a clue themselves. If you don't get the job, it's not free will. It's a simple yes or no, you either get it or don't. I have seen that if something is meant to happen it will or won't, no free will intervened. It happened.
19-10-2019, 10:31 PM
we dont virgo 1. we dont have free will. all the scientists and philosophers are catching up with this now. look at sam harris. now, whether this has a spiritual context or not, remains to be seen, as in some people believe we plan our lives before birth. but I dont subscribe to that at the moment as I ve become a total atheist unfortunately. but, it has been proven more and more that we do decide everything from our nature or nurture. when a psychic reads you, they are just looking at the vibration or sensing it, and assessing a certain outcome that could happen by the information given. they can no way, it is impossible, to properly assess the situation accurately, so it is really just chucking your money away on a gamble of a possibility. and even so, if they do predict a particular outcome , does it really help? I ve found it doesnt. if someone predicts the end of a job does that help to forsee it? i know telepathy exists, i know remote viewing exists, there is a chap called nyiam on you tube and he s brilliant at remote viewing. he can even remote view precognitively. these are animal skills, and these are what psychics use. but at least, whatever decision you made in life that you regret, you cant really blame yourself, because it was the only decision you could have made at the time, taking into consideration the information you had at that time. i do fully believe we dont have free will.
19-10-2019, 10:34 PM
its crap, but i really do think we are just animals. its survival of the fittest, and that's just how we are. i hate having that view, but i do now.
19-10-2019, 10:53 PM
To be honest right now after my addictions, I don't even believe in empathy or that a person can get into someone's mind via proxy. I don't believe that you can ring a telepath and say "can you look at X?" When the telepath hasn't even met him or heard his voice. They get it wrong even with a phone call with you on the other end, let alone tuning in to someone absent. I've tried some empaths, even American ones in the past on Keen and none of what they saw has transpired and a couple (Alma on Kooma and Psychic Sofa for example) even got the PRESENT feelings wrong. So I've become skeptical that a reader can even read someone's mind unfortunately.

And if an empath tells someone - well he is thinking about you and aims to reach out, that person has no way to verify that unfortunately for certain unless the person told them themselves, shown it in their actions, miraculously appears later on down the line etc.
19-10-2019, 11:09 PM
its all just useless crap isnt it lol. it would be funny if i hadn't spent zillions on it and ruined my life, letting someone else dictate to me cos i didnt trust my own instincts or views. i ve ruined my whole life because of it. i split with my sons dad cos of psychics, went out with an utter twit cos a psychic told me to, i ve been so silly. its all crap. and why do we think people are talking to the dead? really? i know its awful, but i really really doubt , even if we do continue, people can talk to the dead. it makes no sense
19-10-2019, 11:39 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2019 11:50 PM by Virgo1.)
(19-10-2019 11:09 PM)Summer Wrote:  its all just useless crap isnt it lol. it would be funny if i hadn't spent zillions on it and ruined my life, letting someone else dictate to me cos i didnt trust my own instincts or views. i ve ruined my whole life because of it. i split with my sons dad cos of psychics, went out with an utter twit cos a psychic told me to, i ve been so silly. its all crap. and why do we think people are talking to the dead? really? i know its awful, but i really really doubt , even if we do continue, people can talk to the dead. it makes no sense

Sorry to hear that. It's best not to live your life through them as they almost always get things so very wrong. To the people who got contact or the job and had lots of predictions happen, well lucky them.
21-10-2019, 06:38 PM
Everything is down to cause and effect. But it doesn't really matter, because we think we have free will, and we don't know what's going to happen in the future... Deaths or injury alter the cause of our lives or disasters so how can we say there is free will. It's ridiculous that this is overlooked.
21-10-2019, 10:30 PM
if I throw a ball in a particular direction, I can predict its trajectory. and there it will land. assuming some random wind doesnt blow it off course, or other variables. that just what a psychic does. there are variables, but still no free will. a psychic will guess a particular varable outcome, that's all. if you listen to joe roegan podcasts he discusses what a scam it all is, with many intelligent people