Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic TV- Whats on Today!
14-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Psychic TV- Whats on Today!
Hello All!

You can catch up with what is happening everyday on Psychic TV Channel, just simply head to our website and watch the live feed: http://www.psychic-tv.com/live-stream

Or,

Head to Sky Channel 886

Here is todays line- up:

9am- 3pm- Lee Van Zyl and Sammie with the lovely Samantha hosting.

3pm- 9pm- Tamara and Laurence with Adele hosting

9pm- 3am- Grant Colyer, Faith with Carrie hosting

Happy Valentines Day!

Love and Light x x x

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2011, 02:53 PM
RE: Psychic TV- Whats on Today!
thanks, any chance we could get the weekly schedule so we would know when to watch our face psychics ?

love and light
Find all posts by this user
14-02-2011, 04:20 PM
Sorry if I sound thick but has the whole format changed. Is there no Your Dream Psychics, Psychic Interactive or Love Zone shows anymore? Is it just split into 3 segments of 6 hrs with different presenters and psychics? If so, why has it changed? Thanks x
14-02-2011, 04:25 PM
Oops! Ignore my last post just noticed there was already a thread telling us about this. Sorry x
14-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Thanks for posting the show info, very much appreciated
14-02-2011, 05:58 PM
[quote='PsychicTV' pid='908' dateline='1297690318']
Hello All!

You can catch up with what is happening everyday on Psychic TV Channel, just simply head to our website and watch the live feed: http://www.psychic-tv.com/live-stream

Or,

Head to Sky Channel 886

Here is todays line- up:

9am- 3pm- Lee Van Zyl and Sammie with the lovely Samantha hosting.

3pm- 9pm- Tamara and Laurence with Adele hosting

9pm- 3am- Grant Colyer, Faith with Carrie hosting

Happy Valentines Day!

Love and Light x x x

Whats on today, the SAME texters asking the SAME questions time and time again. What about the rest of us? Why are we still hearing the same questions throughout the day....
15-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Yep, same questions is pretty much what I saw yesterday too. You'd think the longer the time between shows now would mean more questions could get answered. I texted in about 9:15 yesterday to get a dream interpreted by Sammie. Not only did my question not make it to TV, I didn't get my Mystic response until 3:15, while I was at work, AND it had nothing to do with what I asked.

From what I saw yesterday it seems that only anonymous texters get their questions answered on TV now.
15-02-2011, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2011 07:46 PM by Blair.)
(15-02-2011 02:37 PM)w27/12 Wrote:  Yep, same questions is pretty much what I saw yesterday too. You'd think the longer the time between shows now would mean more questions could get answered. I texted in about 9:15 yesterday to get a dream interpreted by Sammie. Not only did my question not make it to TV, I didn't get my Mystic response until 3:15, while I was at work, AND it had nothing to do with what I asked.

From what I saw yesterday it seems that only anonymous texters get their questions answered on TV now.

So much for making changes. Why bother mentioning to us that they will make changes, but yet still carry on the same way. Yes, PI we ALL know that you do have alot of texts coming through, but surely the same ones from the SAME TEXTERS time and time again through out the day? Why are those people given preferencial treatment?
16-02-2011, 09:23 AM
(15-02-2011 07:45 PM)Blair Wrote:  So much for making changes. Why bother mentioning to us that they will make changes, but yet still carry on the same way. Yes, PI we ALL know that you do have alot of texts coming through, but surely the same ones from the SAME TEXTERS time and time again through out the day? Why are those people given preferencial treatment?

Maybe it has something to do with how many texts you send in? I mean, maybe these people send in so many texts through the day asking the same thing, that some of them do end up on the screen, meanwhile the rest of us get lost in the backlog.Dodgy

The Mystic text service is just a waste of time now
16-02-2011, 10:50 AM
(14-02-2011 02:53 PM)dormammu Wrote:  thanks, any chance we could get the weekly schedule so we would know when to watch our face psychics ?

love and light

Hi Dormammu!

To do a weekly post is a great idea but sometimes the schedule changes last minute so would hate to confuse people with incorrect information! I will be here, everyday posting up the schedules, so if you do have a question regarding any psychic please do ask, i will be more than happy to help you!

Love and Light,

Psychic TV x x x x x

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  psychic today buttercup62 5 367 08-08-2017 01:03 AM
Last Post: babybel87
  Richard and kimmie psychic today Sueq49 0 200 17-07-2017 09:03 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 293 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  New Psychics and Readers at Psychic Today; Springing back for Spring! psychicdoglover 0 232 28-04-2017 09:12 AM
  Goodbye Psychic Today OneInOneout 8 1,224 27-03-2017 04:06 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Katie Keeley – Stars of Psychic Today psychicdoglover 0 361 09-03-2017 08:41 AM
  Future Readings What to Expect ? Psychic Today Blog drstrange 0 378 29-11-2016 07:22 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Halloween Weekend; Psychic Today Special Shows drstrange 0 366 28-10-2016 06:58 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Psychic Today are a total disgrace Secret 17 4,123 09-09-2016 09:08 PM
Last Post: pasha
  Psychic today are struggling tweetypie 14 3,255 24-08-2016 03:33 PM
Last Post: iamheretowarnyou