Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sue Peppiatt
13-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Sue Peppiatt
I had a reading with Sue late last year. Her reading was good and predictions are starting to unfold quite spookily as she said they would. Timeframes fairly accurate too. Anyone else had a reading with Sue?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: Sue Peppiatt
Who is Sue Peppiatt?
14-06-2012, 07:30 AM
She is an independant psychic, I found her on the web:

http://www.spellboundsue.co.uk/

....found her to be a bit cheaper than PTV @ £35 for a 30 minute reading.
15-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Have you got any reading from Sue?
18-06-2012, 07:55 AM
(15-06-2012 08:11 AM)homan34 Wrote:  Have you got any reading from Sue?

Yes I have had a reading with her.
18-06-2012, 09:23 AM
Tell me about her predictions...
15-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Question RE: Sue Peppiatt
(13-06-2012 11:14 PM)sunshinegirl150 Wrote:  I had a reading with Sue late last year. Her reading was good and predictions are starting to unfold quite spookily as she said they would. Timeframes fairly accurate too. Anyone else had a reading with Sue?

i had a reading from sue face to face.she seems like a nice lady,and i really believed in her predictions for my future as she was accurate on some things of my past.but her predictions dates have come to pass now with no change,and since i questioned her bout this,i get a vague response back from her.also she refuses to let me have another reading with her.i feel let down by her for believing in her predictions,and wasting my money,but im adult enough and i shouldn't of been so stupid to believe what she was telling me!!
27-11-2012, 05:59 AM
There are some famous independent psychic readers in England like Sue and Meryem these readers are very good in their work.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2012, 05:36 PM
I wouldn't rate her, totally condradicted what she said on the phone, decided to use my last free questions and told me a random statement that didn't make sense.

I think basically fobbed me off.

Don't waste your money. I have half a reading left. Don't think I'll be using it and see what happens in the world of fate not because someone told me what may happen.
11-12-2012, 04:53 PM
(27-11-2012 10:15 AM)Gilly Wrote:  Looks like homan34 is back.

Hi, Interesting! I accept that no reader is accurate all the time,but dont ever query things like this under any name but my own,( a sure sign of self promotion its true!:} I only ever answer under my own name, so any self promotion would always be under my membership of spellboundsue, or Sue Peppiatt. Like any reader I dislike having bad reviews. but usually i will try to see what the problem is.and sort it out. I only refuse to read people if they look like being obsessive or too invasive .
I am not homan 34! ( someone elses psychic skills mixing up there)that name belongs to another, as I am sure you can find out, if you can be bothered to try.