Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sean carroll
24-10-2019, 02:22 PM
sean carroll
if you all go on you tube, and look at a man called sean carroll, hes an American physicist whos debated eben alexander. to date, THERE IS NO PROOF WHATSOEVER that we continue to live after death, quite the opposte. there is no proof that consciousness exists outside the body. a psychic will predict an outcome based on what they sense that's all. they have no more skill than an intelligent friend. we are all animals and animals only!! stop being the prey to predators who are after your money!! call the Samaritans for advice they ll give you as good as advice for free! please stop believing in psychics they are not real stop living in denial. embrace you re an animal, start seeing people for what they are, and save your money for your own lives
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2019, 06:39 PM
RE: sean carroll
Whilst I agree with you about a lot of what you say, Summer, I do strongly disagree with a lot too. I have had proof that we continue in the afterlife, my own personal proof. I am not a delusional person either. There are true psychics around but unfortunately, It's sad to see that that so many on here haven't had experience of a real psychic. Most are classing psychics as the awful examples that are on psychic sofa. There are no real psychics that read on there. They are awful, even the ones that members insist are gifted I have never found.; (sorry members.)
Some scientists have attempted to investigate the mystery of afterlife, but so far no one has managed to come up with an answer. The reason is simple; life after death is not easy to investigate via the orthodox scientific method. That's not to say that survival doesn't exist, merely that science may have limitations to how much it can discover. As a child, I had an afterlife experience that formed my basic existence for many years in ways I could not know or understand as a child...
24-10-2019, 06:49 PM
would you be so kind as to share your experience?
24-10-2019, 07:04 PM
(24-10-2019 06:49 PM)Summer Wrote:  would you be so kind as to share your experience?

Feel free to pm me on my experience.
24-10-2019, 07:17 PM
thankyou I will do that
24-10-2019, 07:30 PM
I agree with Snowmaiden. I have had proof of the afterlife myself, and so have others I've met. But not one single reader online has shown any true ability, I've had small things come in, but nothing in regards to love. Lots of love predictions are guesswork or common sense with these readers, most are tarot readers which anybody can do. A true psychic you'll find doesn't advertise themselves and is down to earth, goes by word of mouth. I know I talk about fate alot, but it's something I've strongly believed in for a while. I don't like science and never have, lots of science rules out destiny and basically (again) talks common sense. Science doesn't have all the answers itself and some things I've experienced go against science, so I'm really not into it personally. Many of these readers extend timescales or use free will as an excuse when nothing comes to pass, or blame us for thinking about the person and they pick up on it so won't be coming forth - you name it, I've been given excuses. Never once in my time of reading has a reader admitted to getting things wrong. I've read with mediums, psychics, fortune tellers and empaths and not one single reader has gotten things close. A couple have shown ability in terms of mediumship or gotten small things like house move in the exact month, money coming in a month out, but that's it. Love - couldn't have gotten things more wrong and like Snowmaiden said, you won't find a proper psychic on these sites these days. Unfortunately I used to be quite a spiritual person and be more open minded, but I have become very very skeptical myself since being addicted twice on two different situations. A true psychic should see our future, not "oh free will", or "yesterday he thought of you but today he didn't and doesn't want to reach out", blaming the mind on changing daily. Sorry - it's all excuses for me. The whole point of being psychic is to see the outcome, I can charge you £60 an hr and tell you your possible pathways. So after trying over 80 readers in both addictions and all of them being so wrong makes me shocked that they all claim to be gifted but not a single one got things right in regards to another person.
24-10-2019, 07:50 PM
(24-10-2019 07:04 PM)Snowmaiden Wrote:  
(24-10-2019 06:49 PM)Summer Wrote:  would you be so kind as to share your experience?

Feel free to pm me on my experience.

I ve sent a pm hope you got it?
24-10-2019, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2019 08:00 PM by Summer.)
well, joe rogan, who has interviewed millions of experts in all fields, and has taken dmt, the spirit molecule, has said, psychics and mediums are frauds. that doesnt mean there may not be an afterlife who knows, but he says the psychic industry is just utter fraud, and if you look at these millions of disappointed people, it must be true. who sees a future is just the power of suggestion, and a good guess . i dont believe anyone talks to dead people, myself. i think i ll stick to science at the moment. its cheaper. i dont know, i think back to predictions i ve had and it does confuse me sometimes. a woman said i d get a job where a friend of mine worked. i looked on the staff board at the interview didnt see anyone i knew. when i got the job i looked through job spec and my friend did work there!!! but the job never worked out!! i was there two months!!! did it help me to see it anyway? i dont know. i think relationships are impossible to predict as they dont know how the other person feels. like joe rogan says, you pay loads of money for someone to tell you what you know mostly anyway. for twenty minutes i had a lady describe this man to a t. i paid thirty quid to have something told to me i knew!! yep she was spot on!! but did that help? nah, not really
24-10-2019, 08:00 PM
(24-10-2019 07:54 PM)Summer Wrote:  well, joe rogan, who has interviewed millions of experts in all fields, and has taken dmt, the spirit molecule, has said, psychics and mediums are frauds. that doesnt mean there may not be an afterlife who knows, but he says the psychic industry is just utter fraud, and if you look at these millions of disappointed people, it must be true

I agree that hundreds if not thousands of "psychics" are fraudulent and fake. I've heard it all from people on these boards and their worrying experiences of readers. Not to mention more recently someone was having readings about a POI they found out died years before and none picked it up. There are readers going around on this board and others plugging themselves but writing as customers who tried that reader, saying how amazing that reader is. It's quite sad really that they're exploiting vulnerable people.

At the end of the day I could go in a shop and I have 2 choices - to pay or shoplift. I know that, you do and anyone does with common sense. It's the reader's job to tell me which they believe I'll do, that's the psychic part. Not explaining the choices and pathways.
24-10-2019, 08:03 PM
(24-10-2019 08:00 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(24-10-2019 07:54 PM)Summer Wrote:  well, joe rogan, who has interviewed millions of experts in all fields, and has taken dmt, the spirit molecule, has said, psychics and mediums are frauds. that doesnt mean there may not be an afterlife who knows, but he says the psychic industry is just utter fraud, and if you look at these millions of disappointed people, it must be true

I agree that hundreds if not thousands of "psychics" are fraudulent and fake. I've heard it all from people on these boards and their worrying experiences of readers. Not to mention more recently someone was having readings about a POI they found out died years before and none picked it up. There are readers going around on this board and others plugging themselves but writing as customers who tried that reader, saying how amazing that reader is. It's quite sad really that they're exploiting vulnerable people.

At the end of the day I could go in a shop and I have 2 choices - to pay or shoplift. I know that, you do and anyone does with common sense. It's the reader's job to tell me which they believe I'll do, that's the psychic part. Not explaining the choices and pathways.

its amazing what people will do for money. they will convince themselves they are doing a good thing, or right, for money