Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
dean radin
25-10-2019, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2019 05:20 PM by Summer.)
dean radin
im happy to see your all really enjoying my posts, and are up for some healthy debating, lol. look up dean radin, hes a scientist who opposes sean carroll. he has studied telepathy, precognition and remote viewing. he has some down to earth views on psi. hes says and I agree , mediums pick up information, but they dont know where they are getting it from. it could just be from the magnetic field, for example. mediums cannot say they are directly talking to the dead, that's why they dont
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2019, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2019 06:17 PM by Virgo1.)
RE: dean radin
I don't even believe in telepathy, it's not possible. That proof has been shown to me after trying telepaths/empaths even based in America who got things so wrong on another person even currently. Telepathy is just good guesswork/psychology. With empaths people always have said to me and each other that they are only good for the 'now', what's the point of calling up someone for the now when it can apparently change within 24hrs? It's a waste of time and money.
25-10-2019, 07:35 PM
but when someones going to call you on the phone, and you know who it is, or parents get a feeling their child is ill from a distance, isnt that telepathy? quantum entanglement backs this up. spooky action at a distance. im watching tom campell at the moment, hes quite interesting. I believe telepathy exists. mind communication or communication from a distance. animals can do it. animals sense when their owners are coming home, theres been experiments. experiments of mothers separated from their babies, and will start lactating when their babies are crying even though they re not near them
25-10-2019, 07:44 PM
(25-10-2019 07:35 PM)Summer Wrote:  but when someones going to call you on the phone, and you know who it is, or parents get a feeling their child is ill from a distance, isnt that telepathy? quantum entanglement backs this up. spooky action at a distance. im watching tom campell at the moment, hes quite interesting. I believe telepathy exists. mind communication or communication from a distance. animals can do it. animals sense when their owners are coming home, theres been experiments. experiments of mothers separated from their babies, and will start lactating when their babies are crying even though they re not near them

I believe in that, I've experienced it myself so I agree also. Not sure if it is telepahy though or picking up on someone's energy mixed with synchronisation. I don't however believe that any telepath can read someone else to you, I think telepaths can only read you, or someone else in close proximity to them. It is not possible for them to go inside someone's mind who you're enquiring about. Have you ever been around someone and sensed evil, or perviness or an uncomfortable feeling? Most of us have a telepathic ability, but I can't believe that any telepath can view someone on your behalf. I've spoken to people addicted to readings themselves who think they're empaths on these forums and they said they have to physically be around the person - I agree.
25-10-2019, 07:48 PM
Simply put I don't believe you can ring a telepath and say "can you look at Tom for me", and that reader can connect to him and get inside his head having never met him, heard his voice or sometimes even seen a picture of him. They barely get things correct about you, let alone another person.
25-10-2019, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2019 07:59 PM by Summer.)
I dont know. I think I ve had reading s where the person has read the person I was calling about. telling me about them. even telling when I d see them again, and been correct. they were nt reading that from me. this lady who predicted when I d see them again, and there was a slim chance I thought I would as they didnt live in my town, and I did! have you looked at tom campbell? hes a nasa scientist who says we live in a simulation, and we are avatars. hes got a pretty good theory . theora apothasis says the soul does not reside in the body. we are the receivers of the soul. like a radio transmitter.
25-10-2019, 07:59 PM
(25-10-2019 07:56 PM)Summer Wrote:  I dont know. I think I ve had reading s where the person has read the person I was calling about. telling me about them. even telling when I d see them again, and been correct. they were nt reading that from me. this lady who predicted when I d see them again, and there was a slim chance I thought I would as they didnt live in my town, and I did! have you looked at tom campbell? hes a nasa scientist who says we live in a simulation, and we are avatars. hes got a pretty good theory .

I got addicted on 2 guys in the past as you well know, and not a single telepath got things right on even the present, let alone the future. I also got my own proof that they had got the present wrong... If they can't even get the present right then I beg to differ that they can accurately get inside someone's mind. Sorry, but I've yet to be proven that a telepath can read someone on your behalf. I'm very skeptical. I do however believe most of us have the ability to connect around people physically telepathically, such as sensing someone as evil etc, or like you said thinking of someone and them contacting soon after. You make an energy link with someone though when you think of them, that's how the other picks up on them and thinks of them out of nowhere. However a reader being able to look at your ex/POI? Impossible.
25-10-2019, 08:00 PM
I still think psychics are useless lol, but they get some random infor correct. I still think they re utterly pointless, and counselling is far better