Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Being Psychic Causing You Anxiety?
26-10-2019, 08:09 AM
Is Being Psychic Causing You Anxiety?
I spent 30 years of my life thinking I was pretty much crazy, until the day I chanced upon a store called Gifts and Other Things. As I started looking at the different trinkets and books, I realized that the objects in this store were things I had never seen before. It was full of strange-looking gems and stones and books on witchcraft, Spirits, Angels, and other topics I had never even thought of. They had a wall full of card decks that I had no context for; I only knew them to resemble what psychics used at the county fairs. It was really quite fascinating.

After wandering around for some time, I decided to buy a couple of candles—just about the only thing in this store that I knew how to use! But as I stood at the counter, waiting for the cashier to wrap them up in tissue for me, a book sitting next to the register immediately caught my eye. On the cover were the two words that had been ruling my life: Panic and Anxiety. I picked it up to look at it, and as I did, the cashier took notice.

“Do you have panic and anxiety?”

She asked, to which I just nodded in agreement. She continued her casual chatter as she rang up the purchase.

“I believe that all people who have panic and anxiety are psychics,”

I stared back at her rather blankly. Psychic? Me? If that were true, you’d think that maybe I would have known enough to skip the first three husbands! I laughed to myself, thinking of what an absurd thought it was. Me. A psychic. Now that would really be “crazy.”

She suggested that I get a reading and handed over two business cards: one for an Irish intuitive healer and one for a medium.

I was intrigued, so I put them in my purse and walked out of the store with my candles, still questioning the woman’s strange assumption that I might be some kind of psychic.
https://www.healyourlife.com/is-being-ps...ou-anxiety
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply