Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Learning to love yourself
15-06-2012, 10:53 AM
Learning to love yourself
I need to share this with all of you that are struggling in darkness (ooops I sound like Hazel Lee) lol. The past 2 weeks has been incredible for me. My mindset is peaceful & happy. So, it is true what they say loving someone else has to start with loving you. Its been a 6 month struggle for me to get here but I have never felt better.

I used to get really frustrated with the psychics when they used to say that there is a process to go through before you get the guy but looking back on it now its true. I couldn't see it then but I just wasn't in the right frame of mind to share my life with someone else. Where as now, after I have faced my demons I have become more easy going & fun. I am getting on better with the guy because the energy is not intense anymore. I don't want to say too much more about him because it is personal but I want to share this with you all because I would love if you could feel the sense of happiness I do. Its worth the pain and tears to get to here. Never give up & MOST OF ALL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU.

Love & LightHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: Learning to love yourself
Thanks for this, Dream Catcher Smile

I am so happy for you that things are starting to work out for you. It's always nice when you hear good news like this on these boards, gives hope to the rest of us x
15-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Dream Cathcher - I am so happy for you.... x
22-06-2012, 12:25 AM
(15-06-2012 10:53 AM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  I need to share this with all of you that are struggling in darkness (ooops I sound like Hazel Lee) lol. The past 2 weeks has been incredible for me. My mindset is peaceful & happy. So, it is true what they say loving someone else has to start with loving you. Its been a 6 month struggle for me to get here but I have never felt better.

I used to get really frustrated with the psychics when they used to say that there is a process to go through before you get the guy but looking back on it now its true. I couldn't see it then but I just wasn't in the right frame of mind to share my life with someone else. Where as now, after I have faced my demons I have become more easy going & fun. I am getting on better with the guy because the energy is not intense anymore. I don't want to say too much more about him because it is personal but I want to share this with you all because I would love if you could feel the sense of happiness I do. Its worth the pain and tears to get to here. Never give up & MOST OF ALL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU.

Love & LightHeart

Great post Dream Catcher ...xxx Heart
23-06-2012, 10:29 AM
I still stick 100% with everything that I said in my orginal post but with the last few days I feel more & more frustrated with myself because although I have come so far and trust me I am a very happy person in all areas except one. I just don't know how long I can carry on for- there is no worse torture than not being able to communicate how you feel. It's crippling.
23-06-2012, 10:58 AM
bless you Dream Catcher. It is very hard. I have a diary full of letters that I have written to my boyfriend from our first split, our second split and anytime I don't feel able to to communicate how I feel. It helps to get the words out of me and onto paper. I never send them to him, its just a way of release. And then somehow it can give me subtle ways of telling him things without it being a big drama. We have become able to discuss almost anything now.

Communication is often the colour of blue. Imagine you and this person surronded by a blue light that flows easily and lovingly between the two of you. If you feel a bubble in the way, pop it and let the light of love flow from the ballon and join the blue stream. xxx

I pulled out an Angel Card for you. It's from the Doreen Virtue Archangel Oracle cards.

The one I pulled out is called PATIENCE.
and a message from archangel Jophiel;
" Your dreams are blooming more rapidly than you realise. Still, they need nuturing & patience"

" It takes time for a seedling to push through the ground and mature into a flower-bearing plant. Yet, each moment of a plants life cycle can bring joy to those who notice its beauty. In the same way, enjoy the process of realising your dreams. Slow down and feel gratitude, as each step brings manifestion into tangiable form. Notice the lessons and love that spring from every moment that you engage in acting upon your dreams."

Working with archangel Jophiel: Jophiel helps us experinence more grace and peace in our lives through slowing down and noticing the beauty that is around us. She asks us to savour and enjoy each moment, rather than hinging our happiness on some future goals. Call upon Jophiel anytime you feel rushed, stressed, or unhappy. She'll increase your awareness and appreciation of life's every day miracles. xx

Hope thats helped a little xxx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SAYING SORRY- The Language of Love dormammu 0 130 30-06-2017 04:15 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  love heartbroken ollieleon 2 570 13-11-2014 11:27 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  In order to love you must fall in love first...with yourself Angel Eyes 5 1,299 27-04-2012 05:13 PM
Last Post: EarthAngel
  I love Maisie Eridanus 44 8,082 08-10-2011 06:51 PM
Last Post: Cinnamongirl
  Love and Time Alden Maffucci 0 559 22-06-2011 09:53 AM
Last Post: Alden Maffucci