Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Amazing Louise !
18-06-2012, 01:56 PM
Amazing Louise !
Hi everyone, I would just like to give you all a sense of positivity. I have had many readings with Louise over the past 2 years and she told me my ex would come back and that we would get engaged. I was very skeptic and brushed it off my mind because it was very hard to believe that he would come back. I waited such a long time for the prediction to happen and i was in the state of depression, only last week I get a call from my ex saying he misses me, still loves me and wants to get back together! And only now we are engaged.[/size][/font] I was over the moon and of course my friends were very negative towards me and told me he's moved on but they were wrong. I waited 2 years for this prediction, louise predicted dates for me but it proves that her timings can be out. I hope this had given you all hope.

Thank you for reading.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Amazing Louise !
(18-06-2012 01:56 PM)Polly-chick Wrote:  Hi everyone, I would just like to give you all a sense of positivity. I have had many readings with Louise over the past 2 years and she told me my ex would come back and that we would get engaged. I was very skeptic and brushed it off my mind because it was very hard to believe that he would come back. I waited such a long time for the prediction to happen and i was in the state of depression, only last week I get a call from my ex saying he misses me, still loves me and wants to get back together! And only now we are engaged.[/size][/font] I was over the moon and of course my friends were very negative towards me and told me he's moved on but they were wrong. I waited 2 years for this prediction, louise predicted dates for me but it proves that her timings can be out. I hope this had given you all hope.

Thank you for reading.

Hi Polly Chick...really happy for you and I hope you both complete your journey together...but can I ask you a question ?..In the 2 years that you were waiting did you move on in your life or did you sit and wait for him to come back ?..

I hope you don't mind answering this for me..my love to the both of you and everyone who comes across this thread..xx
18-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Polly-chick, really pleased for you Smile I have never had readings with Louise but glad that her predictions worked out for you x
18-06-2012, 11:08 PM
I had readings with Louise about year ago....she told me what I want to hear (and that never happened) but then when I rang for an update few weeks later she gave me completely different reading ....was gobsmacked ! neither prediction happened Sad
19-06-2012, 08:52 AM
(18-06-2012 01:56 PM)Polly-chick Wrote:  Hi everyone, I would just like to give you all a sense of positivity. I have had many readings with Louise over the past 2 years and she told me my ex would come back and that we would get engaged. I was very skeptic and brushed it off my mind because it was very hard to believe that he would come back. I waited such a long time for the prediction to happen and i was in the state of depression, only last week I get a call from my ex saying he misses me, still loves me and wants to get back together! And only now we are engaged.[/size][/font] I was over the moon and of course my friends were very negative towards me and told me he's moved on but they were wrong. I waited 2 years for this prediction, louise predicted dates for me but it proves that her timings can be out. I hope this had given you all hope.

Thank you for reading.

Very Happy for you lol!
I think it is important to remember that predictions can take years to unfold and it is up to us to set our own boundaries on how long to wait..........and how much simply to trust in the universe delivering what is best x
19-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Great news
19-06-2012, 08:59 PM

Thank you for reading.

OMG brilliant that has given me a big smile for you and for the prediction she gave me last year that didn't happen I really hope it is just a timeline thing. Congratulations
03-07-2012, 05:59 PM

Thank you for reading.

wow! congratulations! am hoping and praying that something like this happens to me soon Rolleyes Blush
03-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Polly-chick that's great news Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Louise Opt 0 and Chrissie Murray? Nulth 1 728 06-03-2013 11:05 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Louise MaryMac 17 3,277 01-12-2011 09:06 PM