Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Really confused - Trusted psychics
01-11-2019, 11:30 AM
Really confused - Trusted psychics
Seeing a guy who is a single dad with 50% custody never married just engaged for a short time.

The problem is, it doesnt seem that he either has time or something else is going on as I met him online and he told me he is looking for a relationship.

Since April, we have met only 7 times overall.

We really have chemistry including sexual.

I have tried a lot of psychics as to what is going on, the general concensus is that he will come forward and that he doesnt have anyone or even still with his child's mother. That he feels insecure about the state of his life currently and about me a little
bit.

The truth is that he asked me 3 days ago when we met and we became intimate if i had sex with other guys etc and of course i said no.

However, I cant help but think something else def is going on and not this really. It has to be something else. A few said from that line that he has something going on with his child's mother, like not really together but not single either and he is getting out of this.

All major readers told me there is nothin going on and he will come forward.

Not sure what to think??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: Really confused - Trusted psychics
please stop using and relying on these readers for relationship and life advice, you know yourself how wrong they can be. Please stop using them. Trust your gut, it is never wrong - these readers have been time and time again. They were wrong for the present and future for me in 2 situations, and have been very wrong for others. Please only view them as entertainment, that's all they are. You say you have a feeling, so trust it over these because I trusted them over my gut feeling and it was right all along. Last year you said a guy scammed you and these psychics got that so wrong, that should be a huge flashing warning sign to you. I'm not trying to sound rude, I genuinely don't want to see people living their lives off of these people (who 9 times out of 10 cannot read or get the full picture) and getting in debt or heartbroken.
01-11-2019, 03:23 PM
right who did you try and they were wrong?

Honestly im so confused as people report predictions happening in the feedback and in forums and they do get details of situation right as well.

I really want some answers here
01-11-2019, 04:01 PM
(01-11-2019 03:23 PM)chrys Wrote:  right who did you try and they were wrong?

Honestly im so confused as people report predictions happening in the feedback and in forums and they do get details of situation right as well.

Treat yourself for once and find a Latin lover - promise you you won't look back TongueWink

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
01-11-2019, 06:26 PM

I tried over 100, all off of ATA, MK, Elizabeth Rose, PS, PT, Kooma, Keen, privately and they were awful for me or some validated well but they got the outcome so wrong. Others seem to have luck with small things coming in but others have next to no luck and there's no guarantee that what they say is right. With the politest of respect, please treat them as entertainment and take what they say with a pinch of salt but live your live. Always trust your gut feeling over readers.
01-11-2019, 11:25 PM
(01-11-2019 11:30 AM)chrys Wrote:  Seeing a guy who is a single dad with 50% custody never married just engaged for a short time.

The problem is, it doesnt seem that he either has time or something else is going on as I met him online and he told me he is looking for a relationship.

I have tried a lot of psychics as to what is going on, the general concensus is that he will come forward and that he doesnt have anyone or even still with his child's mother. That he feels insecure about the state of his life currently and about me a little
bit.

The truth is that he asked me 3 days ago when we met and we became intimate if i had sex with other guys etc and of course i said no.

However, I cant help but think something else def is going on and not this really. It has to be something else. A few said from that line that he has something going on with his child's mother, like not really together but not single either and he is getting out of this.

Not sure what to think??

Chrys - do you have any friends you can confide in about this? I think having someone you trust to talk to about it will help you see things objectively. Psychics sell you a reading to the point that you believe it’s the reality, and you continue believing it and often putting your life on hold.
02-11-2019, 01:49 AM
(01-11-2019 04:01 PM)Rodrigo Wrote:  

Treat yourself for once and find a Latin lover - promise you you won't look back TongueWink

hey... im up for a sexy latin lover ....HeartHeartHeartHeart
05-11-2019, 10:52 AM
(01-11-2019 11:25 PM)Mali Wrote:  
(01-11-2019 11:30 AM)chrys Wrote:  Seeing a guy who is a single dad with 50% custody never married just engaged for a short time.

bit.

Not sure what to think??

Chrys - do you have any friends you can confide in about this? I think having someone you trust to talk to about it will help you see things objectively. Psychics sell you a reading to the point that you believe it’s the reality, and you continue believing it and often putting your life on hold.

Of course and certainly they all think that the whole situation sounds dodgy including me
05-11-2019, 01:07 PM
chris you used to complain all the time about how psychic abilities arent possible and how all these readers are fakes and frauds and now you are using them for answers to your relationships life? If they are so fake why use them?
05-11-2019, 01:30 PM
I have used psychics in the past that have nbeen wrong for me indeed.

When situations like these happen, i do seek answers, i never said that psychic abilities aint possible, you must be confusing me with someone else

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Trusted Psychic Shell03 11 2,816 05-12-2019 09:27 PM
Last Post: Cherryontop18
  Alex Zadeh - 4257 - TRUSTED PSYCHICS! Belinda 33 11,428 28-11-2019 10:52 PM
Last Post: Floral
  Sadie 3431 trusted psychics ChrissiC32 1 462 11-11-2019 02:54 PM
Last Post: OscarP
  Trusted psychics, here is my opinion. RedRose 12 8,452 18-07-2019 12:35 PM
Last Post: buttercup62
  trusted Psychics Reviews Shell03 48 10,747 31-05-2019 10:20 PM
  Why no forum on livelines/trusted/social psychics?? Soapfan46 8 3,069 04-05-2019 05:01 PM
  Demi - trusted psychics Redroses123 24 5,115 14-11-2018 05:59 AM
Last Post: Shell03
  Trusted Psychics - Cosminka Shell03 4 1,872 30-09-2018 12:26 PM
  Trusted psychics Juniper2018 14 2,949 08-09-2018 02:07 AM
  Trusted Psychics-Muria Rose Spaarrkle 24 6,579 13-08-2018 09:56 AM