Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What is going on
18-06-2012, 04:26 PM
What is going on
Something fishy here.... a new psychic who never seen before.... until today... already has a testimonial. I refuse to believe that... is it from a viewer. Could Psychic Today have done it.... to attract more viewers.... since you are interviewing option zero on show... regularly. Something not right Confused
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: What is going on
(18-06-2012 04:26 PM)Fortune Wrote:  Something fishy here.... a new psychic who never seen before.... until today... already has a testimonial. I refuse to believe that... is it from a viewer. Could Psychic Today have done it.... to attract more viewers.... since you are interviewing option zero on show... regularly. Something not right Confused

They may have, but I doubt we would ever find out anyway.

I never read them much. Most are just full of bad grammar, various typos and spelling mistakes that make the person that wrote them look as thick as two planks!

The Psychic Today staff must moderate them for libel and death threats, so why don't they correct the mistakes ?

I prefer gut instinct over a few lines written on a website by someone I don't know anyway.

I'll read their blurb, see if they have a face that I think I can trust and see if I feel a connection.
18-06-2012, 05:19 PM
Sofia Jameelah Noor PIN: 4898.... been there today... already has testimonial. Maybe it is true testimonial.... but I don't believe.
18-06-2012, 10:34 PM
(18-06-2012 05:19 PM)Fortune Wrote:  Sofia Jameelah Noor PIN: 4898.... been there today... already has testimonial. Maybe it is true testimonial.... but I don't believe.

Take it all with a pinch of salt and find out about the mediums your local spiritualist church use if you want better value / more in depth readings.
18-06-2012, 11:05 PM
I dont know how to put this to you all BUT I have noticed that some time ago. If you look closely some psychics testimonials are very similar only slightly altered and almost unbelievable how they say how fab fab psychic is and how everything came true to the simgle detail ...that cannot be true ...surely ....nothing is 100% and details such as texts or what time someone called ...my God ...if they knew things like that there would be many more millionaries out there !!!! Use your own intution and common sense with those testimonials !!!
19-06-2012, 06:07 AM
I also think that Psychic Today wrote this testimonial to attract the viewers.