Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
dont be so offended.
05-11-2019, 11:18 PM
dont be so offended.
theora apothasis, on you tube , today , has posted a great quote. hes a very clever man, he has written books on the theories of magnetism, and has discovered, before science catches up, that black holes are magnetic, hes had phone calls from the fbi, he has to be careful as he is so clever he uncovers information to the public the government doesnt want us to know. for example, hes a fan of Nicole teslar, who was a great scientist. Nicole teslar was a genius of electricity, he invented some sort of ac / dc engine i think. he also realised in some way on another we could harness free energy, perhaps from magnetism, i dont know. so we wouldn't have to pay for it. the government destroyed his work. a lot of people will destroy people who expose truths, if it doesnt serve their financial best interest. he has said today, we are too easily offended by the way we are spoken to. dont worry about how people really talk to you, or their tone, worry about whether they are delivering facts, and the truth to you, because someone giving you a real perspective on life, is the best thing they can ever give you. i really cant be bothered to type today, lol, so i hope you can understand what im trying to say
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  setting things straight (for those that dont know) chrisw316 38 6,967 05-05-2013 10:38 PM
Last Post: lolly