Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Where is Muffins & Eridanus
19-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Where is Muffins & Eridanus
These 2 great posters were on the forum and offered constructive criticism and advice when i first joined the forum.

I'd love to hear how they are doing and that the reason for there disappearance is due to there lives being great and not because the forum went a little negative for a period.

Xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2012, 08:31 PM
RE: Where is Muffins & Eridanus
I have seen Muffins post on here a few times recently but not seen Eridanus. It is a shame that they both don't post as regularly as they used to although I do think it is more to do with the negativity that occurred on here a while back. I am happy for the two of them to correct me if I'm wrong though Smile
19-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Thts what i think too earthangel. Its a real shame as they really were the life of the forum it just doesnt feel the same anymore :-( they had alot of knowlwdge between them and were light n fun too. X
11-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Sure they were accused of controlling the board and all they wanted to do was help!
11-07-2012, 10:07 PM
Ctugs, your message is really nice and thank you - but the forum is as good as everyone on it. Not just a few people. We did leave because of the negativity, but our lives are great too Smile I'd like to stay on here, no matter what my circumstance is, because I find the psychic world interesting etc..

Hope all is good with you.
11-07-2012, 10:42 PM
I wasnt having digs at all. And it wasn't just you, and yes, you did apologise and that is in the past. Nonetheless, I chose to not be on the forum as much. My decision, nothing to do with anyone in particular and nothing is being dragged up.

There is no safety in numbers. I simply responded to a post that I wanted to respond to, with my opinion and my experience.
11-07-2012, 10:57 PM
(11-07-2012 10:29 PM)kath3422 Wrote:  Ok - so were back to square one with it all. Someone has added a post, some have said they disagree .. some have agreed that's fine.

Now we are dragging the past up, which was left in the past months ago, and making digs. It gets my back up as whatever i said I apologised for, but still it can't be put behind us can it???
Now .. I hope u can see, again it's the safety in numbers coming back thro.
Can we all just move on please ...
Lets get back to the forum as it was. Of course there will be disagreements but for gods sake ppl can we move on please.

Oh good god you have made me log in to this thing.

Kath this post wasn't aimed at you, nor has it mentioned you in any way. as for safety in numbers are you now suggesting that there was some ganging up going on from your side?

There never was from myself, Muffins, Kiltgirl, Warren et al. As per the post from Muffins earlier the reason for staying away is the simple fact that there was a ton of negativity on here, and anyone daring to have a different opinion was set upon.

I do agree however that the forum should get back to what it was, although I'd be looking further back than you too when the forum was fresh.
11-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Who are you referring to? Ctugs, kiltgirl, earthangel! Sorry am confused!
11-07-2012, 11:08 PM
I'm 100% confused.
11-07-2012, 11:23 PM
(11-07-2012 11:04 PM)kath3422 Wrote:  Goodness ... It was part reference from the other thread too. I'm not entering into anything. Ignore the safety in numbers comment too pls.

Thats just it, the other thread wasn't mentioned. The only person bringing it up was you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why has Eridanus been banned? kiltgirl 26 4,132 04-02-2012 04:12 AM
Last Post: Eridanus
  Bring Eridanus back!! AGAIN!! :) kiltgirl 13 2,478 20-07-2011 10:20 PM
Last Post: Eridanus