Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Paulette 4666 (PSofa)
08-11-2019, 08:56 PM
Paulette 4666 (PSofa)
Hi,

thought I'd post some of my recent experiences.

Had a reading today with Paulette 4666. This is how the reading went.

Intro and pin id.

I feel very much things are changing for you and I feel very much that your outlook is a very optimistic outlook. Does that make sense, because you're very optimistic most of the time. Does that make sense?

>>I haven't been recently.. but I might just be beginning to get that way again.

Right ok, b/c I do feel normally you're very optimistic in your outlook and those around you. I feel it's you that normally uplifts everyone else, does that make sense?

In the last month especially, and I need to go to the last 6 months, I feel you've needed to recuperate you.. does that make sense?

Because I feel very much everything has drained you and now is a case of stopping and putting you first for a change

>>Sure

I feel this is abnormal - this isn't you

>>(Hmmmm)

But I do want to say very much that Spirit are aware you've needed this time and I also want to say you are very close to spirit.

>>I don't feel that.

Sometimes you intuitively know when things are going to happen don't you?

>>err....

For other people than yourself.

>>Sort of - I do have an ability of sorts (but not a "knowing when things are going to happen")

I know you believe in spirit and I feel sometimes there is somebody with you - whether you know who it is, or don't know who it is, you know someone is with you, don't you.

>>As in, in spirit? No. No I don't feel that.

Right.. ok.. (sigh).. well spirit are very much like when they are close to you that you get a sensation that they think you know they are there.. but I do want to say very much that you feel you've needed you need time to recuperate and turn a corner, don't you.

And I do want to say I do feel there is such a great outlook out there for you and there are so many things you want to do. I feel like you've needed to get rid of things.. in order to move forward. Does that make sense?

And I feel like emotionally.. physically.. it's like you've needed to change to get ready for the next chapter...

>>(At this point I'm thinking "is this reading actually going to start at some point??)

>>Can you tell me about this next chapter?

I feel this next chapter is jumping up and down waiting for you. I know spirit are extremely close to you (even though you've said you don't feel it) and I know things have very much happened in your life, and very much over the years you've never really worked out how...

>>At this point I put the phone down.

You be the judge.

Summary:

Things are changing for you (incredibly vague. I'm aging.. for sure! My bank account is being drained at a vast rate of knots!!)
Your outlook is optimistic (no it's not. If it were, I wouldn't be calling for a reading)
You're normally optimistic then and uplift others (ok - I do spend time HELPING others and being professional enough not to show I'm not always in a great place. Haven't been in a great place for quite some time now, though)
Last month and last 6 months you've needed to recuperate you (I've just said I'm not optimistic at the moment, it's not much of a stretch - and why 6 months - that figure is completely arbitrary / pulled out of the air).
Everything has drained you (everything? again, SO vague).
You need to put you first (why do psychics say this. What if someone has children? What if they're not in a position to put themselves "first" - aka no money, no job, about to be made homeless and has to take whatever work is available - putting one's self first can sometimes be a luxury)
You're close to spirit (no - I often feel spirit AREN'T present - this is one of my biggest bugbears. If I actually felt them close that would be enough to feel guidance, right?!)
Well got that wrong, so change it to spirit THINK you know they are close. (Oh WOW - Spirit cannot tell? Spirit aren't aware that I don't feel their presence? Spirit cannot tell in any way shape or form that I often speak TO "spirit" asking them to make their presence known to me in a way that I can finally think "ah.. there IS something there at this moment in time"???)

Nothing picked up on of any relevance or interest to be honest.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Paulette 4666 (PSofa)
Lol. When I was addicted to readings, I had so many vague transcripts like this ^ one. I used to be really really open to psychicism as I have had some superb readings in person with local psychics in their home/my home/spiritualist church. Then I got addicted to phone readings for nothing to come forward in the areas I would have liked and called about (love). It ruined the magic for me as many aren't psychic and you or I could sign up to these sites and give these utter barnum statements...
09-11-2019, 07:37 PM
its such a huge con. its just all a huge con
10-11-2019, 04:21 PM
I would often find Reiki practitioners, after giving some amazing healing, would then open their mouth.. and undo all the good they've just done.

Not all.. just some.

The "being a channel" part could often be fabulous. The "here's what I saw, interpreted, etc", not so much.

Readers seem, to me, to be the "here's what I interpreted" part... and only this.

I've recently gone back to basics. Just reiki, no speaking, no knowing. Only energy. Only ~ Good Feels ~

It feels pure.
Undiluted.
The "something more".

and I can honestly say, I feel at peace during these times. Actual, genuine peace.

Considering my circumstances, that is saying something.

I just wanted to post some of my "readings experiences" on here for people to see the actual content of readings (speed writing / shorthand is a great tool to have learnt!!) Seeing it here in black and white makes it much easier for people to see what's actually being said and they can judge for themselves. If I find a particular reading happens to come to light, I will share. If not, I will share.

Today: several readings, none more than 5 minutes, none of which got anything right, ALL of which became quite unhappy when I said "sorry, no, I haven't just split from someone, there isn't someone cold and frosty in my life, no, there is no person at work who is interested in me (yes I CAN quantify that, I'd have to BE IN WORK at present in order for that to be the case, wouldn't I?) - last relationship was YEARS ago and you guys have been telling me they'll get back in touch next month, every month for the past X years (we're talking more than 5, closer to 10 years) so forgive me if I take that with a truck load of salt."

It never ceases to amaze me why these "readers" get so damned shirty with you when you tell them they're wrong. They can't get off the phone quick enough, it really is quite funny! I mean, do you think I WANT you to be wrong Mr/Ms Reader? Of course not. But when you are, I'm not going to play along. Why would I? If the dentist was as bad as you, do you honestly think I would continue to sit in that chair whilst you drilled completely unnecessary holes in perfectly good teeth, completely missing the one tooth that needed a filling?
10-11-2019, 05:18 PM
(10-11-2019 04:21 PM)Hiccup Wrote:  I would often find Reiki practitioners, after giving some amazing healing, would then open their mouth.. and undo all the good they've just done.

Not all.. just some.

The "being a channel" part could often be fabulous. The "here's what I saw, interpreted, etc", not so much.

Readers seem, to me, to be the "here's what I interpreted" part... and only this.

I've recently gone back to basics. Just reiki, no speaking, no knowing. Only energy. Only ~ Good Feels ~

It feels pure.
Undiluted.
The "something more".

and I can honestly say, I feel at peace during these times. Actual, genuine peace.

I just wanted to post some of my "readings experiences" on here for people to see the actual content of readings (speed writing / shorthand is a great tool to have learnt!!) Seeing it here in black and white makes it much easier for people to see what's actually being said and they can judge for themselves. If I find a particular reading happens to come to light, I will share. If not, I will share.

Today: several readings, none more than 5 minutes, none of which got anything right, ALL of which became quite unhappy when I said "sorry, no, I haven't just split from someone, there isn't someone cold and frosty in my life, no, there is no person at work who is interested in me (yes I CAN quantify that, I'd have to BE IN WORK at present in order for that to be the case, wouldn't I?) - last relationship was YEARS ago and you guys have been telling me they'll get back in touch next month, every month for the past X years (we're talking more than 5, closer to 10 years) so forgive me if I take that with a truck load of salt."

It never ceases to amaze me why these "readers" get so damned shirty with you when you tell them they're wrong. They can't get off the phone quick enough, it really is quite funny! I mean, do you think I WANT you to be wrong Mr/Ms Reader? Of course not. But when you are, I'm not going to play along. Why would I? If the dentist was as bad as you, do you honestly think I would continue to sit in that chair whilst you drilled completely unnecessary holes in perfectly good teeth, completely missing the one tooth that needed a filling?

That's the problem, they go through each area probing. It's the bogstandard hot and cold, ex, then work, then other area until they get a lucky hit. If you say nope, they get funny with you and it becomes awkward. I certainly don't want to make moany posts saying these readers are poor, it's the simple fact they are utter crap or got things wrong. I would love to say that they have been right with what I called about but it's never happened, always the complete opposite. Then they accuse you of being moany and negative. We have no reason to lie about them.
10-11-2019, 06:14 PM
(10-11-2019 05:18 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(10-11-2019 04:21 PM)Hiccup Wrote:  I would often find Reiki practitioners, after giving some amazing healing, would then open their mouth.. and undo all the good they've just done.

Not all.. just some.

It feels pure.
Undiluted.
The "something more".

That's the problem, they go through each area probing. It's the bogstandard hot and cold, ex, then work, then other area until they get a lucky hit. If you say nope, they get funny with you and it becomes awkward. I certainly don't want to make moany posts saying these readers are poor, it's the simple fact they are utter crap or got things wrong. I would love to say that they have been right with what I called about but it's never happened, always the complete opposite. Then they accuse you of being moany and negative. We have no reason to lie about them.

Exactly!

It's not that you'd be making moany posts, it IS the fact (FACT!!) that they really are UTTER CRAP and got many things wrong.

Stating facts (something not known to many phone line readers, it would seem) does not make one moany, though I could understand someone ending up that way by constantly being disappointed time and time again as what is promised goes unmet, yet again.

Imagine being in a job where you're promised a promotion next month and it doesn't happen. The following month you're promised a promotion and again it doesn't happen. Imagine this goes on all year. Twelve times you've been told you'll get that promotion NEXT MONTH.. and you guessed it, next month comes along.. no promotion.. but there is a promise! Does that make you "moany" or does that make them a liar / incompetent.

Now, if a company were saying each time "Sorry, this has happened, that has happened" and they were all super-legit reasons, then fair enough, you'd still be a tad pissed no doubt, but at least there'd be some grounds for it never appearing. Clarity. Transparency. The very things psychic readers claim to offer, no?

Outside of that, I'd certainly be "hold your breath.. don't waste my time.. there's no promotion, is there..."

This is simple psychology. It's one of the main polya patterns that form beliefs in humans.

This particular polya pattern works something like this:

Event happens.. Event happens.. Event happens.. Event happens.. person now anticipates event.. Event happens.. Event happens.. person now accepts pattern as reality at unconscious level.

Hell, it's not just humans. It's animals as well.

It's a basic pattern used for positive reinforcement (dog training). It's Pavlov's Dogs! It's NLP Anchoring (or a form of). It's "take a young elephant, tie it to a post so it cannot get free.. it strains and strains and strains until eventually it accepts it cannot get free and then you can untie it and it no longer tries to escape for it has accepted, as it's reality, that it is still tied".

No, having BS reading after reading, let down after let down does not make one moany.. it makes for disillusionment. It is the experience of deals made then broken time and time again. It is the experience of being lied to over and over again. It reinforces the exact same pattern you've possibly experienced in relationships.. In fact, it's very much like the worst relationship - promised, let down, yet kept in hope that the promise might just be fulfilled - and you like to see the best in people, so many times you'll hang in there just one more time.. and let down again <sigh>.

The good news is, the pattern can be broken (the elephant can be free!!) The bad news.. no telephone psychic will be able to do that because even if they had the skills/toolset, its cost prohibitive, and would also mean an end to calling psychic lines because they'd no longer be needed.

Maybe some "moany" (read: honest) posts should be written.

..and wouldn't it be great having your happiness restored!
11-11-2019, 12:24 PM
(10-11-2019 06:14 PM)Hiccup Wrote:  
(10-11-2019 05:18 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

Not all.. just some.

It feels pure.
Undiluted.
The "something more".

Exactly!

It's not that you'd be making moany posts, it IS the fact (FACT!!) that they really are UTTER CRAP and got many things wrong.

Stating facts (something not known to many phone line readers, it would seem) does not make one moany, though I could understand someone ending up that way by constantly being disappointed time and time again as what is promised goes unmet, yet again.

Imagine being in a job where you're promised a promotion next month and it doesn't happen. The following month you're promised a promotion and again it doesn't happen. Imagine this goes on all year. Twelve times you've been told you'll get that promotion NEXT MONTH.. and you guessed it, next month comes along.. no promotion.. but there is a promise! Does that make you "moany" or does that make them a liar / incompetent.

Now, if a company were saying each time "Sorry, this has happened, that has happened" and they were all super-legit reasons, then fair enough, you'd still be a tad pissed no doubt, but at least there'd be some grounds for it never appearing. Clarity. Transparency. The very things psychic readers claim to offer, no?

Outside of that, I'd certainly be "hold your breath.. don't waste my time.. there's no promotion, is there..."

This is simple psychology. It's one of the main polya patterns that form beliefs in humans.

This particular polya pattern works something like this:

Event happens.. Event happens.. Event happens.. Event happens.. person now anticipates event.. Event happens.. Event happens.. person now accepts pattern as reality at unconscious level.

Hell, it's not just humans. It's animals as well.

It's a basic pattern used for positive reinforcement (dog training). It's Pavlov's Dogs! It's NLP Anchoring (or a form of). It's "take a young elephant, tie it to a post so it cannot get free.. it strains and strains and strains until eventually it accepts it cannot get free and then you can untie it and it no longer tries to escape for it has accepted, as it's reality, that it is still tied".

No, having BS reading after reading, let down after let down does not make one moany.. it makes for disillusionment. It is the experience of deals made then broken time and time again. It is the experience of being lied to over and over again. It reinforces the exact same pattern you've possibly experienced in relationships.. In fact, it's very much like the worst relationship - promised, let down, yet kept in hope that the promise might just be fulfilled - and you like to see the best in people, so many times you'll hang in there just one more time.. and let down again <sigh>.

The good news is, the pattern can be broken (the elephant can be free!!) The bad news.. no telephone psychic will be able to do that because even if they had the skills/toolset, its cost prohibitive, and would also mean an end to calling psychic lines because they'd no longer be needed.

Maybe some "moany" (read: honest) posts should be written.

..and wouldn't it be great having your happiness restored!

That's what I've found to happen. They just extend timescales of when someone is going to contact. In my opinion - that is not psychic, it's guesswork. They say to you oh he definitely has feelings for you, he will reach out at some point but then you lose faith already because they keep extending timelines or say they don't know eventually. I truly disbelieve that any reader can get into the mind of your POI, and I do think predicting things about exes - specific things, not oh he will come back but you won't want him/you'll live happily ever after/you'll just be friends, is a hard area to predict and only few readers can truly predict outcomes. I do not believe in "free will" at all, else what would the point be of making predictions?

In both of my addictions what helped was they were extending timescales and getting flaky with what they said. Flip flopping, that eventually you get bored, lose trust of readers and you come to the conclusion that you are wasting money by adding reality up that he hasn't come forth and he is prob busy with someone else/other women/moved on - and so should the addicted customer.

You have to use logic in regards to readings, especially when it comes to other people. Psychics make unrealistic assumptions/validations/predictions all of the time, it is a dangerous game and should purely be viewed as a bit of fun, sadly.
11-11-2019, 01:20 PM
Hiccup. Why have you subscribed to a website where most people either believe or want to believe in psychics to post that it's all BS? Why are you having several readings in a day (even if short-lived) when you think it's BS and UTTER CRAP?

I just don't understand the motivation. I think Reiki is BS (sorry) but i'm not going to engage several Reiki practioners in trying to give me something I don't beliieve in, make notes about it then join and post on a Reiki forum saying it's BS.

What's the point?
11-11-2019, 10:19 PM
but you used to complain about these readers too did you not when you very first joined? all opinions should be welcomed on here theres too much psychic advertisment happening on here as it is this should be a place too for people to vent their truths......
12-11-2019, 12:26 AM
What is the point you think you're making?. I joined and gave honest feedback (not going on individual threads to slag off readers or ever starting a thead about a reader either) and I said some got little things right but there was a lot of failed predictions and querying if a lot iof claimed 'psychics' were such. I would still say a lot on phonelines are not psychic but can't say none based on my exprriences and at t no point did I say psychic ability waa a con or not true.

I gave up and posted niothing till came back after 3 months because I had some predictions come in from a readee
with an existing thread(while saying she read for me in the past and no predictions came in ) abd 4 months after that, someone started a thread asking about someone I have had predictions come throuvh from.

That seems a not unusual posting history? Bu you joined at roughly the same time as me 18 months ish ago and have posted just a few posts asserting psychics are bollocks and looking at peoples previous posts and thinking you're catching them out in some way when you're really not; and apparently never having a psychic reading ever as these boards are discussing . You don't mention even one.

So you're either a complete non- believer which in that case, very odd that you somehow landed on this obscure site and thought it was a productive usei of your time to join, keep checking and reading and occasiinally post about how stupid or inconsisent you think other posters are (after spending time searching and reading their posts). Or you're someone that did believe and spend money and you didn't get what you wanted or what was predicted but you hang around on the site to make sure no-one ever has any hope because you've decided its alk BS.

The first suggestion is just pointless and makes no sense. The second is even sadder if tthat's what you thnk is a good use of your time but hey, knock yourself out if its making you feel better. .