Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
FAITH private reading in the booth televised live !!!!
20-06-2012, 09:23 AM
FAITH private reading in the booth televised live !!!!
Have you noticed whats happening lately ? I ve beeen watching the show the other night - they showed Faith in the booth on option 2 and all of sudden her reading was live ! She was telling her customer that she is psychic and should read this particular book ...no validations nothing specific - but if that happened to me I would be horrified !!!! it supposed to be private reading in the booth !!!
So that shows you how much respect Psychic Today have for their viewers ....and this happened before I thought someone playing with buttons but obviously not ....it was purpose !!! disgraceful just like Faith who is not psychic but Barbie doll who dont give real readings/predicitons but offers sympathetic chat
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: FAITH private reading in the booth televised live !!!!
It has happened with Tiffany.... twice if I remember.... a live televised reading.... telling customer she been thinking of them.... I read somewhere on here another psychic.... telling customer in booth.... they prefer booth than studio... too much pressure. Yesterday show when sky doing reading.... could hear Hazel reading where she shouting or talking.... was that from booth.... are booth sound proof?
Faith swaying send me to sleep.... I don't need sheep counting no more
20-06-2012, 09:57 AM
(20-06-2012 09:41 AM)Fortune Wrote:  It has happened with Tiffany.... twice if I remember.... a live televised reading.... telling customer she been thinking of them.... I read somewhere on here another psychic.... telling customer in booth.... they prefer booth than studio... too much pressure. Yesterday show when sky doing reading.... could hear Hazel reading where she shouting or talking.... was that from booth.... are booth sound proof?
Faith swaying send me to sleep.... I don't need sheep counting no more

dont need sheep counting ... ha ha ha ha ....funny that ....FORTUNE you made me smile .....spot on ...I think it`s rubbish when they say they tune in better ....ha ha ha ...just a bit of theatre for the viewers , but for me thats not entertainment .....and as for Hazel ...well ...needless to say that woman is lunetic ...and keep shouting and patronise ...I only rang her once and nearly dropped the phone ..thats how dissapointed I was .....
20-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Hazel is a gobby woman really irratates me, as for Tiffany & Faith should it not be Barbie & Cindy???? Lol Happy_go_girl you really made me laugh- Faith is not psychic at all.
20-06-2012, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 20-06-2012 11:00 AM by Happy_go_girl.)
(20-06-2012 10:35 AM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Hazel is a gobby woman really irratates me, as for Tiffany & Faith should it not be Barbie & Cindy???? Lol Happy_go_girl you really made me laugh- Faith is not psychic at all.

Barbie & Cindy ? yeah ..DreamCatcher great comparison :-) ....only Tiffany is a bit more witty than dreamy Faith I`d say ..what puzzles me Tiffany is trained lawyer so why not make more money as lawyer but be psychic on TV is beyond me(and as for all those people who tell me that Tiffany has chosen to be psychic and Spa manager before that and God knows what else ..need to think again ...because if I was her and invested lot of time and money into law study I would not devalue myself and go working for Psychic Tv for next to nothing .....there now ! I said it ....)

Just waiting for all those people in this forum who will say Im negative and dont understand spirituality ....lol
20-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Faith and Tiffany.... come up with same initial in love reading.... what about other 24 alphabets... that make me skeptical... one post here said Tiffany use initial S or SH.... I vote that as she thought I was a man.... with Sharon meeting me.... when answering my text. Faith gave me name Barry or Berrie twice.... are this new dolls in Toys R Us?
20-06-2012, 10:03 PM
I have always been a bit confused about what is able to be heard by others. They don't explain it very well. I rang Psychic TV back in 2009 and spoke to Karina who was in the studio and had no idea that others could be listening.

I doubt that this TV channel has anyone in charge of it that is remotely interested in spirituality and I think that those that work there lack integrity.

I think it is ok to charge for readings and we all need to earn a living, but there are other ways of going about it than this.

Psychic Today has 'con' written all over it.
22-06-2012, 04:45 PM
(20-06-2012 10:03 PM)That Spooky Feeling Wrote:  I doubt that this TV channel has anyone in charge of it that is remotely interested in spirituality and I think that those that work there lack integrity.

Owned by Cellcast, whose main revenue is from 'Adult' channels.
22-06-2012, 04:46 PM
(20-06-2012 10:46 AM)Happy_go_girl Wrote:  
(20-06-2012 10:35 AM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Hazel is a gobby woman really irratates me, as for Tiffany & Faith should it not be Barbie & Cindy???? Lol Happy_go_girl you really made me laugh- Faith is not psychic at all.

Barbie & Cindy ? yeah ..DreamCatcher great comparison :-) ....only Tiffany is a bit more witty than dreamy Faith I`d say ..what puzzles me Tiffany is trained lawyer so why not make more money as lawyer but be psychic on TV is beyond me(and as for all those people who tell me that Tiffany has chosen to be psychic and Spa manager before that and God knows what else ..need to think again ...because if I was her and invested lot of time and money into law study I would not devalue myself and go working for Psychic Tv for next to nothing .....there now ! I said it ....)

Just waiting for all those people in this forum who will say Im negative and dont understand spirituality ....lol

Legally Blonde I reckon!!!!Tongue
23-06-2012, 08:57 PM
(22-06-2012 04:45 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  Owned by Cellcast, whose main revenue is from 'Adult' channels.

That just about says it all I think.

I can just imagine how the staff that work at Psychic Today, the ones that get all the texts and so on, have a right good laugh while they choose which ones are used.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  JOHN HEALEY & HAZEL LEE - LIVE on the Show Tonight dormammu 0 197 27-05-2017 04:00 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  Higher Heart Chakra – Consciousness to Live your Dream psychicdoglover 0 164 18-05-2017 08:28 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Ghost Hunt LIVE! From Buckingham Gaol drstrange 1 375 27-03-2017 06:35 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  FRIDAY THE 13TH LIVE Ghost Hunt series with JENNIE GRAYSON! psychicdoglover 1 334 04-02-2017 11:10 PM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Faith PeeWee84 33 8,566 22-04-2016 07:39 AM
Last Post: drstrange
  Live Show Mediums Now 0 439 03-12-2015 11:58 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
Video Psychic TV - Live Stream admin 14 15,984 14-11-2015 07:24 PM
Last Post: admin
  Advantage of private readings Sapphire 10 2,265 20-02-2015 08:32 AM
Last Post: Sarah Stone
  CRYSTAL private reading in the booth televised live !!!! Sapphire 1 889 30-07-2012 04:28 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
Rainbow Fear is Faith in Reverse Angel Eyes 7 1,518 16-05-2012 09:49 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher