Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Confused
20-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Confused
Hello there everybody

I sent a voicemail for Anne Scholes this afternoon and although I can't say it was a 'bad' reading it has left me a tad confused & upset. It was quite constructive and hasn't really contradicted previous readings I have had but it wasn't quite the same either. Karen, Louise, Liz King & Clair M have all been good for me and I feel confident about what they have given to me but my reading this afternoon has put a bit of a spanner in the works.

Whats your advice guys? Should I go with how I feel- like most people do? or should I wait & see how it plays out. Problem with the latter is I feel ike I am going insane & waited long enough.

Thanks guysHuh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-06-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: Confused
Dream Catcher, I would go with what Kath has said. If you feel that the other psychics you mentioned have been good for you then just take Anne's reading as a blip and forget about it x
20-06-2012, 08:42 PM
I think so too. I have carried this far too long & if I don't get a responce I want at least I'll know for sure. I'm not really that bothered about the outcome anymore because I have had enough & need to know for sure. So, I hope that I will be giving you an update soon because although it may sound melodramatic but if I don't sort it I'm gonna have a meltdown. Kath you know what I'm saying.

Thanks guys
20-06-2012, 08:45 PM
Dream Catcher.... Anne Scholes answered my voice mail yesterday.... positive reading.... today different with abit of OTT.... was perplexed.... sent a text messsage.... after voice mail.... completely different reading. In 24 hour.... same psychic gave me 3 different reading.... for same question. I am more confused than you now.... with 3 different readings... stick to what kath3422 and EarthAngel say Smile
20-06-2012, 08:55 PM
Thank you Fortune. That puts my mind at ease. Although I am sorry to hear you are confused. At present Liz King is coming out tops, Louises timings were quite good & Clair M/ Karen got my situation bang on. The good thing about Liz is she is consistant.
20-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Hi dream catcher, well i would go with what u feel 100% we all have our "it feels right" readers n u need to go with that. Sometimes we hit on a reader tht doesnt quite read as bad but does shake u up. Just take a breath and think bout y? More than likely bad connection. Hope u put it down ad a blip and feel better xxx
21-06-2012, 10:06 AM
Text messages and voice mails are not as reliable as readings..how can they be in such a short time with such alot of different energies bouncing around...

Stop having readings..if you have had good readings .and set your self a time boundary..for your situation so you are in control..........find a way of focusing on something else..or when the boundary time comes round..think about how you want to deal with it lol
21-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Thanks flamered & Worrier. Yes it all makes complete sense what you both are saying but I feel like I am in the middle of a meltdown. Maybe that sounds melodramatic but I wish I never contacted psychics.... Hopefully I feel better soon. Thanks for your support. xxxx
21-06-2012, 10:56 AM
(21-06-2012 10:12 AM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Thanks flamered & Worrier. Yes it all makes complete sense what you both are saying but I feel like I am in the middle of a meltdown. Maybe that sounds melodramatic but I wish I never contacted psychics.... Hopefully I feel better soon. Thanks for your support. xxxx

I think we have all been there xx as there is a point where one just wants to know!!!!!!!!! and for things to be resolved...or certain..I had this the other day..was prepared to throw towel in..and got cards which said you will overcome all obstacles!!!!!!!!!!! now trying really hard to let go and give it to the universe!!! but feel like a dog with a toy holding on with my teeth whilst the universe has the other end and there is a pull!!!!!!!!!!!!! so trying to give up to surrender!

What I would say is if you feel crazy..don't do anything rash..and perhaps go take it out in the gym or pool...
21-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Hi Dream Catcher..Please don't let this affect your positivity, I can't advise you on how you should do things because we are all different and we are all affected by the same things but to differing degrees.I have learned to embrase the positive things around me and to try and shut out the things that cancel out this feeling. We all have our moments of doubt and let our vunrabilities cloud our thoughts but please remember that even though you don't see it right now you are on the right path...our spirits are the doors to our inner peace and happiness..if your door is open..then you allow other spirits to connect with you..if your door is shut then you might miss a connection..but if your door is shut and locked..then your the one who has trapped your own spirit...Please don't contact any psychics for a while..I firmly believe that if you do then you alter the timeline of your path..it's important that you walk on your path and discover things for yourself instead of looking for specific things..

my love to you and I hope this in some way helps you..no matter how little..xx