Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Declassified Document Shows CIA Used Best Psychics for Exploring Ancient Mars
24-11-2019, 08:13 AM
Declassified Document Shows CIA Used Best Psychics for Exploring Ancient Mars
On May 22, 1984, the CIA interviewed a psychic to ‘remote-view’ an ancient Martian landscape. Particularly, the agent gave the psychic several sets of coordinates and asked him to describe what he saw. As a result of focusing his mind on the specified location he was able to communicate the raw data of his experiences. Likewise, the best online psychics today use this technique to explore events or places not of our place or time. Still, some of the described objects and places may remind us of what exists on Earth.

RelatedPosts
BBC Reports Accuse Facebook, Google and Apple of Promoting Online Slave Markets
Popular New Tactical Watch of 2019 Rivals Apple Series 5 As Best Christmas Gift
ATM Hacking Attacks Surge in the U.S.

A Familiar World

For instance, the transcript reveals that ancient Martian monuments may have an eerie resemblance to our own. Further, these strange beings find themselves threatened by a climate situation similar to what we experience today:

I kind of got an oblique view of a, ah, pyramid or pyramid form. It’s very high, it’s kind of sitting in a large depressed area. I’m tracking severe, severe clouds, more like dust storm[s]. I’m looking at an after-effect of a major geologic problem. I just keep seeing very large people. They appear thin and tall, but they’re very large, wearing some kind of clothes.

Additionally, the psychic described a massive landscape outfitted primarily for shelter.

Deep inside of a cavern, not of a cavern, more like [a] canyon. I’m looking up, the sides of a steep wall that seem to go on forever. And there’s like a structure…it’s like the wall of the canyon has been carved. Again, I’m getting very large structures [sic]…huge sections of smooth stone…it’s like a rabbit warren, corners of rooms, they’re really huge. Perception is that the ceiling is very high, walls very wide.

Also, a familiar monument makes its way into the transcript. Nearby, the remote-viewer sees pyramidal forms similar to those created by Egyptians centuries ago.

They have a …ah…appears to be the very end of a very large road and there’s a marker thing that’s very large. Keep getting Washington Monument overlay, it’s like an obelisk…see pyramids…they’re huge.

https://tricitydaily.com/declassified-do...ient-mars/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  3 Things To Do During Mars Retrograde — And 3 Things To Avoid mecheeta 0 140 13-09-2020 07:35 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Completely Exhausted? Blame Mars Retrograde mecheeta 0 161 10-09-2020 07:06 AM
  Mars Retrograde Is Coming — And It's Even More Dramatic Than Mercury Retrograde mecheeta 0 159 10-09-2020 07:04 AM
  Harmony Nice the witch shows magic of social media dormammu 0 255 17-02-2020 07:35 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Watch the Moon Occult Mars Before Sunrise on February 18th mecheeta 0 281 13-02-2020 08:17 AM
  Supermoon spiritual meaning: The ancient significance and traditions behind the Snow dormammu 0 257 08-02-2020 07:42 AM
  Gwyneth Paltrow's new Netflix series exploring exorcisms and orgasms is slammed dormammu 0 452 21-01-2020 07:24 AM
  Exploring And Navigating The Astral Plane neko90s 0 470 26-02-2019 03:42 AM
Last Post: neko90s
  Ancient Astrology in Theory and Practice—Demetra George mecheeta 0 604 03-01-2019 12:33 PM
  Teenager exploring Tintern Abbey at night stunned to see ghostly figure of 'hooded m mecheeta 0 628 09-09-2018 08:38 PM