Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have you used Russell Grant psychics?
23-06-2012, 07:42 AM
Wink Have you used Russell Grant psychics?
Cant seem to find any threads on here about the RG website.

Anyone used any of his psychics and the results?

Any good/any bad?

Dolz x x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: Have you used Russell Grant psychics?
Hello Smile

I've spoke to Grace and I've also had a reading with Stella on his site but I recently found both of them on Psychic Psychic's website and it was cheaper than Russell Grant's so I've been phoning her through that instead!
23-06-2012, 05:24 PM
(23-06-2012 02:09 PM)Derrico Wrote:  Hello Smile

I've spoke to Grace and I've also had a reading with Stella on his site but I recently found both of them on Psychic Psychic's website and it was cheaper than Russell Grant's so I've been phoning her through that instead!

I think I spoke to stella ages ago. She was OK. Not fab. x
24-06-2012, 04:07 PM
(23-06-2012 05:24 PM)Dolly2468 Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 02:09 PM)Derrico Wrote:  Hello Smile

I think I spoke to stella ages ago. She was OK. Not fab. x

Yea I wouldn't be in a rush to phone her back...have you spoke to any others that you'd recommend?
24-06-2012, 05:46 PM
I spoke to two that stand out in my mind, I remember their pictures not their names. Once I get their names I will post them back to you.
24-06-2012, 10:02 PM
(24-06-2012 05:46 PM)Dolly2468 Wrote:  I spoke to two that stand out in my mind, I remember their pictures not their names. Once I get their names I will post them back to you.

Ok

Jennifer was one I used and she was spot with a lot. Made a few predictions but am waiting for them all to come to pass.

I just have to be ** patient ** something I'm not good at. lol
25-06-2012, 06:25 AM
Normally, I used to get phone readings. And I have also got phone readings from Stella two months ago. She was good.
25-06-2012, 09:09 PM
(24-06-2012 10:02 PM)Dolly2468 Wrote:  Ok

Jennifer was one I used and she was spot with a lot. Made a few predictions but am waiting for them all to come to pass.

I don't think I've spoke to Jennifer before but I remember her picture, blonde woman? Did she give you any dates or have you just got to wait? Lol Smile
25-06-2012, 10:26 PM
(25-06-2012 09:09 PM)Derrico Wrote:  
(24-06-2012 10:02 PM)Dolly2468 Wrote:  Ok

I don't think I've spoke to Jennifer before but I remember her picture, blonde woman? Did she give you any dates or have you just got to wait? Lol Smile

I didn't write anything down but I remember her as a lot of what she said about a certain situation and the two persons connected to it she was right about. I remember her as she was spot on and I liked how she worked.

Have spoken to Vonny before now and never again totally useless. Avoid!!!!
25-06-2012, 10:29 PM
I spoke to Jill a few months ago and she was also spot on and picked up loads of stuff going on around me and about a 3rd person causing issues for the 2nd person which had a knock on effect on me. I know that doesn't make sense to you but I know what I mean - its a complex situation.

So I would, if was was ever to call RG again opt for Jill or Jennifer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can anyone recommend a reader on russell grant they have a special offer jaks111 1 550 22-08-2015 06:48 PM
Last Post: Kristen
  Russell Grant to star as the Wizard of Oz in West End mecheeta 2 1,234 31-01-2012 11:17 PM
Last Post: VerityG