evelyn lee
28-11-2019, 02:10 PM
evelyn lee
any feedback ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: evelyn lee
I’ve known her for years, and she’s the most honest person I know. She’s the woman that’s more likely to help you break the pattern of psychic readings if it’s an addiction.

I can’t say all of her predictions have come to pass- some haven’t, but some have and they’ve been to the exact day. She does go in very deep, and that’s something I really appreciate as I’m an Empath so I need someone to explain or validate someone’s energy to me.

Decent prices, and she does tend to go over time.
28-11-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: evelyn lee
She has a gift for sure, she gave me a career prediction which happened and she has validated things about other people for me like their occupation etc. She also has brought in people through mediumship for me. However - this is an honest review site and I can't sit here and lie and say she has been spot on with love predicting or "empathy". Everything she has predicted about others or "gone into their minds about" has been absolutely wrong. No empath ever has been right, so this isn't personally picking on her and so I am very skeptical of empathy and telepathy of looking at someone for you.

She told me someone I haven't heard from in 7 months has feelings for me and always emphasises he will be back in but she cannot say when. I reached out to this person on a number of occasions and he has not responded and is on dating apps etc, he doesn't give a monkeys about me whatsoever and something I have come to accept.

I also read with her on someone else and she made him out to deep down subconsciously be a genuine person when he is actually very abusive and has many problems I shant go into on such a public board, the way the person acted and behaved with me was awful and people around me all said the same and I feel the same as them yet Eve has said by reading them subconsciously the person feels guilt for what he did and not a bad person etc. I've heard very different from those around him and he is a piece of work and I was unnerved when she made the person out to be a genuine lost person deep down.

If she is right I will update this thread but I had to stop reading with her because when love predictions and empathic validations are not being proven aligned with logic and the person's actions aswell as what you know to be true about the person then you can't trust that reader. A reader can say someone loves you or feels bad for their treatment of you, but until you get proof from the person themselves how can you trust in that reader?

She does look after your welfare and has emailed me in her spare time for extra support and gone way way over in calls which has never happened before with any reader and she does have parts about her I do like, she doesn't encourage you to get addicted on exes and loves so it's really mixed for me Undecided