Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
BLOCKS!
26-06-2012, 10:43 AM
BLOCKS!
Liz King brought up some very interesting topics on yesterdays afternoon show. About how when a prediction is made that we can alter the outcome because of underlying emotional issues & pain- which causes barriers & blocks- there for the other person can't come forward or on a subconcious level we stop what we want happening because of fear or being unable to change our circumstances.

Does anyone agree with this or feel its a get out clause as I feel it resonates with me & I honestly believe I have stopped progress because of my fear. I am working hard to conquer it.

Be interesting to hear your opinions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2012, 09:47 AM
RE: BLOCKS!
I think this needs to be handled with caution. Why becuase it can become to easy to take the blame and feel worse if thigns do not happen!!!!!!!!!

However..if you think of what alot of spiritual talk is about it comes down to 'belief' what we really feel and what we really beieve beyond the surface.. I think understanding and paying attention to those doubts that sometimes rise up can sometimes mean its great to clear in ones own mind to reach that belief. There are also writings on if we want something too much out of need we can accidently manifest the opposite as fear is picked up on not the positive acceptance of it will happen. Then of course there can be natural delays or freewill form someone else..so important not to take that on and things change.

I think believing lightly..asking then assuming answer will be returned or that of your highest good..then letting go..seems to be key.
Which also leads to some psychics explaining that constantly asking for reassurance or asking the question over and over can be unconstructive.....becuase it can then seem you do not really believe that things will work out
27-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Very good points flamered. Thank you xxx
27-06-2012, 10:22 AM
(26-06-2012 11:58 AM)ikkb78 Wrote:  Didn't watch the show but I wish I did now. I completely agree and feel it resonates with me.
Makes a lot of sense. xxxxxx
I know I've stopped progress. Basically in Feburary I was looking for a job. I really like someone and lets call him Mr X. So basically one of the psychics said that if you apply to Mr X then you will get the job and they said that I would be seeing him on a wednesday as there would be another reason for me to go into the office. So I did have a reason and when I saw mr x and told him about looking for a job he said no Huh

So i was upset and called the psychic and sounded very annoyed. anyways 2 weeks later, i went to see someone about a job and they said that i would need to speak to their boss who happens to be mr x. this time when i spoke to mr x he said that he is happy to take me on board for just 4 days (not 4 days a week. just 4 days. so after 4 days i would be jobless again). i was furiating.

i was still annoyed at mr x for all the things that happened in the past and this 4 day job...all in all i boiled over and had a fight. I was determined to sort out our differences right there right then (despite psychics saying that it was a slow process for things to improve between us).

i believe that it was underlying issues that pushed me over the edge with him and that affected everything.

so i rejected the offer and had bitterness with him for a few months (i remember coming home and calling the psychic and them saying -you are calling me to tell me you got a job with mr x right?
I was gobsmacked and then i told them that i rejected it because it was for 4 days. The psychic said that.. though he said 4 days.. it would've increased as he'd see you work).

Now we are back to basics... so just an occasional hi/hello and again things going to take a long time improving. But at the back of my mind.. i just don't want to let go of what he put me in the past.

but after venting on here a couple of times.. over the last week i've learned to just let go of everything. if its meant to be it'll happen. i think its the right time to start the 30 day challenge.

i hope i made sense and actually posted this on the right thread!!!!! Undecided

x

(26-06-2012 10:43 AM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Liz King brought up some very interesting topics on yesterdays afternoon show. About how when a prediction is made that we can alter the outcome because of underlying emotional issues & pain- which causes barriers & blocks- there for the other person can't come forward or on a subconcious level we stop what we want happening because of fear or being unable to change our circumstances.

Does anyone agree with this or feel its a get out clause as I feel it resonates with me & I honestly believe I have stopped progress because of my fear. I am working hard to conquer it.

Be interesting to hear your opinions.
27-06-2012, 10:25 PM
I read the initial post and thought oooh that's a good way of putting in a get out clause for giving people false hope....

I think the key thing to remember about any phone line is that it is a business.... and the show wants and needs to make money. I have no doubt there are many genuine readers out there, but there are also many who will tell people what they think they want to hear.... and then come up with excuses like you are blocking someone coming forward, you are sending out negative vibes and pushing that person or situation away.. but what if the reality is, the situation or person is not meant to be coming forward, and once you let go of the focus on that one thing, you get something so much better....

I do believe that we can prevent things happening in our lives because we are being negative... but at the same time, we cannot make something happen that is not meant to happen. We cannot make the universe bring someone back to us if they are not meant to be with us... if they have moved on, are happy, are with someone else... all we do is hold ourselves back from ever meeting someone who can give us what we want.

We may want a position at work, or the promotion coming up.. but if we are meant to be doing something different, then we can focus all we want on that one thing, but we may not always get it.. not because the universe hasn't listened, but because we as people are meant to be doing something different, something better....

The key is, if you want love in your life, you need to love yourself, if you want a relationship, you need to cosmic order the relationship not a specific person, if you want the job of your dreams, you need to look at whether where you are is right for you.... or whether you could be doing a lot better.....

We only change predictions that are genuine if we change our course of action, or if the other person changes their course of action. if two people are meant to be together, they will be together, but if they are not, how long does a person hold on before they let go and find that relationship that will ultimately be everything they want and a lot more.. and the universe cannot bring that in while a person is still rooted in the past and not willing or wanting to let go.. and this can be applied to any area of a persons life :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire