Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do readers share information on their clients?
26-06-2012, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 26-06-2012 07:10 PM by Dolly2468.)
Do readers share information on their clients?
I have had a two readings recently. I have a second reading to validate the first one. I don't know why I do it, I guess I like to check on the details on the first one. One reader was from Psychic Sofa and the other was from Ask the Answer.

Anyway I have noticed that the 'same things' are being said in my readings.
They explain the main person I call about. They then explain what is causing the problem. Then they explain why it is happening and tell me about July/August/September/October - December. I am told after a short period of time things with rectify themselves and I have to be *patient*. Both readers said the same thing.

Now. I may be off course with this, but how can 2 readers, from 2 different sites, who I have never spoken to before, say the same things?

Is it possible that information is shared? Or that they are genuine and really are picking up on the same information surrounding me?

Is there an online reader that can give me some insight with this, as I'm sure there are other people on here that have done the same as me, and had 2 readings that are almost the same. I know this sounds silly but sometimes it sounds like you are reading from a script. Sorry if that offends but how can readers say exactly the same things?? Is information put into a computer and then the reader taps it in and gets info on you?

Love and Light

xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2012, 01:47 PM
RE: Do readers share information on their clients?
Hi Dolly,

I am a working medium, I work in churches doing platform all over Scotland. I also work for an online telephone service called Psychic Psychic. I have never shared information with any other reader on our site (there are 7 at the moment). I cannot talk for anyone else but I can speak for myself and I would find this distasteful. I can say that sometimes things are said symbolicly (when symbols are shown to the reader in order that they can get to the point quicker, e.g a pink rose may symbolize a child in spirit) and may come across to the client as general, but each reading I do is totally unique to that person.
27-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Thank you for your input. I'm just suspicious ;-@

I just wonder how they - the readers - can say exactly the same things, almost word for word at times.
27-06-2012, 07:31 PM
(27-06-2012 05:28 PM)kath3422 Wrote:  I think perhaps some of the cold readers work
from a rough script. They say same, rough time brackets, be patient, give him
time, financial problems etc. I'm not saying they all say that, and the readers I use certainly
don't. But the more 'less gifted' are really quite predictable. People think they have their situation spot on, but we usually the clients are calling about roughly the same thing (an ex or love interest).
I'd proceed with caution until u get your trusted readers. Hope that helps xx

I thought as much Confused

I find this quite bothersome.
28-06-2012, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 28-06-2012 11:20 AM by flamered.)
I have had very simiar but unique readings from a variety of sites..to me it just means when I sense the uniqueness of the reading to the situation that they are simply picking up on the same information My other test apart from giving no info or jsut a theme is to see if the language the psychic relates specifically to the person or situation
29-06-2012, 10:28 PM
Oh my this is scary and worrying.... is our confidential and personal details shared with psychics?
29-06-2012, 10:32 PM
i actually have been suspecting that they do!!!!
01-07-2012, 11:51 PM
(29-06-2012 10:51 PM)Worrier Wrote:  The thought has crossed my mind but to be honest with the exception of about two readers pretty much all of them have been spot on with timelines and my interpretation of what they meant being wrong. For instance they were adamant in may that someone from my past would return into my life and I was sure it would be my ex. Well they were wrong about the person, it was someone who grew up across the road from me when I was young. Trust in the universe, be happy and know things work out for your own good in the end x

Maybe Eleanor from PS will crop up and shed some light for us.

x
13-07-2012, 03:23 PM
(28-06-2012 11:19 AM)flamered Wrote:  I have had very simiar but unique readings from a variety of sites..to me it just means when I sense the uniqueness of the reading to the situation that they are simply picking up on the same information My other test apart from giving no info or jsut a theme is to see if the language the psychic relates specifically to the person or situation

i've had exactly the same re: similar readings from different sites and i did wonder if there may be something going on behind the scenes so to speak but i think this is maybe more to do with the fact that in my mind i don't believe that the predicted out come will or can ever happen to someone like me Confused

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Just being curious about yellow butterflies - care to share your thoughts anyone? browneyes 2 562 03-07-2015 06:30 AM
Last Post: browneyes
  share your experiences here lindamars 2 676 03-02-2015 10:51 AM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest
  Sharing information alf0406 2 638 18-01-2014 08:27 PM
Last Post: alf0406