Alma 4583
04-12-2019, 08:33 PM
Alma 4583
has anyone read with this reader?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Alma 4583
Yes I did privately in June time. Another who claims that they're an "empath" but couldn't have gotten things more embarrasingly wrong. She basically told me the whole reading that someone loved me alot but got "scared" and that's why we fell out. She said I should reach out to him because he wants to but is "scared of my response", however if I don't reach out he will still contact me and she promised this and that it was set in stone but the rest was free will. Both her and another "empath" called Evelyn Lee told me this person still had feelings and would come forth, and so I contacted the guy to get no response to this day. I contacted Alma because she was so sure of what she was seeing and guess what? She never replied, not even an apology for getting things wrong. Thus far I have had no physical proof of empaths reading others for you accurately, including Queen of Cups.
10-12-2019, 12:36 AM
(06-12-2019 05:12 PM)Floral Wrote:  Yes I did privately in June time. Another who claims that they're an "empath" but couldn't have gotten things more embarrasingly wrong. She basically told me the whole reading that someone loved me alot but got "scared" and that's why we fell out. She said I should reach out to him because he wants to but is "scared of my response", however if I don't reach out he will still contact me and she promised this and that it was set in stone but the rest was free will. Both her and another "empath" called Evelyn Lee told me this person still had feelings and would come forth, and so I contacted the guy to get no response to this day. I contacted Alma because she was so sure of what she was seeing and guess what? She never replied, not even an apology for getting things wrong. Thus far I have had no physical proof of empaths reading others for you accurately, including Queen of Cups.

Thank you for responding.
20-12-2019, 10:39 PM
I managed to get a private reading from Alma a few days ago, actually last week and she was just as good as she is on Kooma, no time wasting. Tuned in immediately.She sensed a contact that I had been waiting for would come through... and no I didn’t believe it because I’d waited 6 weeks already. Anyway the POI messaged me out of the blue 3 days later..all positive so far..She sensed a few things concerning my work situation such as my promotion earlier this year to head of department and how my manager was planning on moving me to another role without discussion. I found out that it was the case and wasn’t very happy.I’ve had quite a few readings with Alma since 2017 and I like the fact that she won’t read for you if she doesn’t feel a connection and she gives fantastic validations especially through her mediumship ability. She does brilliant spellwork too. I am currently trying to fine tune my intuitive Empathic skills and am learning a lot from Alma. I still have private readings a couple of times a month with Alma and she is phenomenal! Sorry it didn’t work out for you virgo1 maybe it will just give it some time.
20-12-2019, 11:32 PM
(20-12-2019 10:39 PM)Ice Wrote:  I managed to get a private reading from Alma a few days ago, actually last week and she was just as good as she is on Kooma, no time wasting. Tuned in immediately.She sensed a contact that I had been waiting for would come through... and no I didn’t believe it because I’d waited 6 weeks already. Anyway the POI messaged me out of the blue 3 days later..all positive so far..She sensed a few things concerning my work situation such as my promotion earlier this year to head of department and how my manager was planning on moving me to another role without discussion. I found out that it was the case and wasn’t very happy.I’ve had quite a few readings with Alma since 2017 and I like the fact that she won’t read for you if she doesn’t feel a connection and she gives fantastic validations especially through her mediumship ability. She does brilliant spellwork too. I am currently trying to fine tune my intuitive Empathic skills and am learning a lot from Alma. I still have private readings a couple of times a month with Alma and she is phenomenal! Sorry it didn’t work out for you virgo1 maybe it will just give it some time.

Thanks but she promised me and said it was set in stone that we would have contact, but the rest was free will. She told me to contact the person as they were wanting to reach out to me but felt worried about how I would respond, she said I would definitely get a response I remember that very clearly. Evelyn Lee (empath) also maintains to this day he has feelings and I reached out back in May/June time to get my messages ignored and no sign of the person. The person doesn't have feelings at all and for two empaths to get it wrong is why I don't believe in empathic abilities.