• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mind Control, Parapsychology, and Media Disinformation
06-12-2019, 08:14 AM
Disinformation

dis·in·for·ma·tion (dĭs-ĭn′fər-mā′shən)

n.

1. Deliberately misleading information announced publicly or leaked by a government or especially by an intelligence agency in order to influence public opinion or the government in another nation.

2. Dissemination of such misleading information.

Yesterday, a recent acquaintance sent me a link to a New York Times book review titled “When the C.I.A. Was Into Mind Control” by Sharon Weinberger, author and the Washington bureau chief for Yahoo News.

(In other words, Weinberger is supposed to be a real, legit reporter)

I have several thoughts about this article that I’d like to share, but first I must say that I’ve never heard of most of the people discussed in the article.

I don’t recall hearing about Gordon Wasson, who’s trip to Mexico whereby he came across “magic mushrooms” was actually funded by the C.I.A.

I don’t remember learning about Sidney Gottlieb, the supposed “brains behind MK-Ultra” that, among other things, employed experiments with mind-altering drugs, such as LSD, to achieve a type of “mind control” on their victims. (I’ve heard of the MK-Ultra program, of course, and of them using LSD; I just don’t recall reading about Gottlieb.)

I don’t recall reading of Frank Olsen, an Army “scientist” who worked with the MK-Ultra program, and who jumped (or perhaps was pushed) out of a hotel window after having been given LSD without his knowledge.

So, much of the article is new information to me simply because I don’t normally research out things that have to do with mind control, the history of it, etc. I’ll save that research for those who haven’t been a victim of mind control agendas. Not only do I not want my own memories tainted, but reading too much about it can also be triggering to me and upsetting.]

https://lorengrace.com/2019/12/03/mind-c...formation/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply