Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Making Progress
30-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Making Progress
Hello friends

I am very happy to report that there have been quite a few improvements regarding my love situation. There is contact and communication & I finally let the barriers down & showed him I care & even told him. I don't feel scared anymore & have possibly just done one of the best things I have ever done for myself. Liz King is probably been the most accurate & consistant psychic for me & have said a few things that have happened.

I wish you all to have a lovely weekend & hope that you all find happiness & peace of mind too.Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Making Progress
That's great Dream Catcher Smile Glad things are starting to work out for you x
02-07-2012, 03:01 PM
(30-06-2012 04:51 PM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  Hello friends

I am very happy to report that there have been quite a few improvements regarding my love situation. There is contact and communication & I finally let the barriers down & showed him I care & even told him. I don't feel scared anymore & have possibly just done one of the best things I have ever done for myself. Liz King is probably been the most accurate & consistant psychic for me & have said a few things that have happened.

I wish you all to have a lovely weekend & hope that you all find happiness & peace of mind too.Heart

That's great not just becuase of predictions but from what you say you took a risk and faced the fear and now you are reaping the rewards.........
03-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Dream Catcher that is great news, so happy for you and glad things are working out for you xxx
03-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Dream Catcher thats great but sounds like the progress was down to you and not what some psychic said. Best of Luck- things may not have worked for me but I like to see others happy xx
05-07-2012, 11:14 AM
Yes I guess you are right Mitzu x
09-07-2012, 10:37 AM
I am happy to say that things are going quite good. I am feeling far more comfortable & more forgiving of myself. We had drinks on Friday night & the connection is much better than what it was. One step at a time but I'm ok Smile
09-07-2012, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 10:53 AM by Dream Catcher.)
To be completely honest they all said the same to me but my top ones are

STUDIO:
Layla & Ray Castro (no longer with PT)
Liz
Sky
Patsy Duffy

OPT 0:
Karen
Clair M
Louise CM
09-07-2012, 07:45 PM
(09-07-2012 10:37 AM)Dream Catcher Wrote:  I am happy to say that things are going quite good. I am feeling far more comfortable & more forgiving of myself. We had drinks on Friday night & the connection is much better than what it was. One step at a time but I'm ok Smile

that's great news dream catcher, i'm so pleased for you and really hope things continue to improve for you Smile Heart
10-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Thank you hopeful. You keep believing too xxx