Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So I saw a psychic…for my cat: Meet the Modern Day Dolittle
08-12-2019, 07:48 AM
Have you ever wanted to know what your pet was thinking?

I have 3 pets, 2 rescue cats and a new rescue puppy. It’s a busy house, animal wise, and shit happens, sometimes literally. On and off for years, my oldest cat, a black, fluffy former stray named Cash, would poop outside of his litter box. Not in another room, not accidentally missing the side of the box; he would drop his deuces specifically, purposefully, and pointedly 6 inches away from where he was supposed to.

All I wanted to know was WHY. What was he thinking, what was he trying to tell me, and how could I get him to stop. I tried everything I could think of, watched every Jackson Galaxy Youtube episode and googled my brains out, to no avail. Finally, I made a frenzied Facebook post plea for advice in the Palz (formerly Bunz) Pets Zone.

Soon I was inundated with replies to my plight, most around the basics like litter logistics and amateur animal behavioral diagnoses. But the most intriguing and unconventional suggestion came in the form of a DM. A fellow rescue pet parent sent a message saying a friend of hers had seen a local animal psychic about her dog’s food issues, and lo and behold, the issues resolved. Considering I had already spent a fair amount of time (and money) nodding along to sage words of a psychic regarding my own destiny, I was sold. I reached out to the name she provided: Meg Vickell, the Modern Day Dolittle.

https://www.weraddicted.com/so-i-saw-a-p...-dolittle/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  We are Modern Witch dormammu 0 63 22-12-2019 06:53 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  How app culture turned astrology into a modern obsession mecheeta 0 70 21-11-2019 07:09 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Meet Matt Fraser, the "Over the Top" Psychic Medium Behind E!'s Meet the Frasers Mediums Now 0 93 14-11-2019 10:32 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  Meet the Minnesota medium who teaches people to harness their own psychic powers dormammu 0 86 02-11-2019 08:36 AM
  Rise of the modern witch: They're educated, have good jobs - and think they can get w dormammu 0 633 10-01-2017 04:02 PM