http://www.harlowtelevision.co.uk/video....acorah.flv
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2011, 10:33 PM
RE: wayne isaacs website
Mecheeta...you're great for all the info!! Thank you!! Smile
19-02-2011, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2011 10:57 AM by Eridanus.)
(17-02-2011 09:56 PM)mecheeta Wrote:  http://www.wayne-isaacs.co.uk/index.php?...e&Itemid=1

there's also an interview wit derek acorah

http://www.harlowtelevision.co.uk/video....acorah.flv

I had seen this too and run away a little scared.

Has anyone clicked on the pictures link? My feeling is that he is all about the Z-list celeb. This is also apparent if you go to the Twitter link too, the are far to many Tweets aimed at celebs.

Personally I'm not sure that I'm comfortable with a Psychic that is a little fame obssessed.

I warm to a Psychic, when they show humility and grace. If they do read for the rich and famous, then they should also keep this quiet and respect their privacy as they do ours.

Also out of interest did anyone see the Evening Standard on the 31/1/11/ You cant read the article from his FB photo page. I would love to know what it actually says. Its not in the online version of the ES either.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

19-02-2011, 12:16 PM
I never saw it would like too. I think it takes different types of psychics to make a good show, the more variety the better as far as I'm concerned
19-02-2011, 12:29 PM
(19-02-2011 12:16 PM)mecheeta Wrote:  I never saw it would like too. I think it takes different types of psychics to make a good show, the more variety the better as far as I'm concerned

Variety is good, but for me that would be how a person reads, the tools they use and how they deliver their message.

Its good when a Psychic gets recognition for being able to connect, and be accurate, but I'm so unsure about Waynes intentions (and accuracy - as noted in other posts) - he comes across to me as being in it for the "Celeb" element?
21-02-2011, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2011 04:26 PM by Psychicfamily.)
Whilst i agree with warming to the psychic, i have to say that I'm also very interested in the celebs that feature. What more could you ask for? A good psychic and a load of celeb gossip to boot!
21-02-2011, 09:26 PM
(21-02-2011 04:24 PM)Psychicfamily Wrote:  Whilst i agree with warming to the psychic, i have to say that I'm also very interested in the celebs that feature. What more could you ask for? A good psychic and a load of celeb gossip to boot!

I'd rather the Psychic wasnt all Showbiz.

If you want Celeb Gossip,I guess you can always by Heat or one of the other magazines of a similar vain.
23-02-2011, 09:57 AM
I was on the PI FB page last night and some girl has asked to see the article. Wayne said he'd send it to her. You could ask Wayne for the article, if you want to read it.
07-03-2011, 02:40 PM
(19-02-2011 12:29 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  
(19-02-2011 12:16 PM)mecheeta Wrote:  I never saw it would like too. I think it takes different types of psychics to make a good show, the more variety the better as far as I'm concerned

Variety is good, but for me that would be how a person reads, the tools they use and how they deliver their message.

Its good when a Psychic gets recognition for being able to connect, and be accurate, but I'm so unsure about Waynes intentions (and accuracy - as noted in other posts) - he comes across to me as being in it for the "Celeb" element?

I do readings for Celebs mainly to raise my profile to be able to help out doing charity events such as the ones I have been involved in with jeff Brazier and John Pickard. It is such as shame you feel I do my work just for celeb status. I suggest you re-think what you have said and give it some further thought.

Many thanks

Wayne Isaacs
07-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Hi Wayne,

It is such a pleasure to see you on here! We never get any Psychic TV psychics on here, so its great to have you-shows you really care about your fans!

I think the above messages are unfair and un just! You are only trying to make a living out of the thing you love to do! Witout raising your profile, you wouldn't earn any money which would mean we loose you to a boring 9-5 job! That would be terrible!

You are one of the greats and I am also really chuffed to see that you are going to be appearing in Psychic TV's event in April- I am booking my ticket now!!

Love and Light,

Harmony

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyone used John healeys website for mini readings Gem_0923 15 2,438 23-03-2013 02:31 PM
Last Post: Sidney
  PT are finally putting negative and positive feedback on there website Gem_0923 2 995 11-01-2013 12:54 AM
Last Post: Dom
  john healeys website and email reading White Feather 17 3,655 16-08-2012 09:02 PM
Last Post: Warren27/12
  has Wayne left Psychic TV? lightworker07 4 981 15-09-2011 07:20 PM
Last Post: kiltgirl
  Wayne Isaacs I love to watch him Tigereyes80 3 1,793 11-09-2011 09:42 PM
Last Post: kiltgirl