Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aldo Raffa/Annie Lund and readings
01-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Aldo Raffa/Annie Lund and readings
Hi

I am new to this forum. Stumbled across PT a few months ago after splitting up from the ex but have been having readings privately for about 6 years. Things have transpired with my private readers but obviously not everything.

Recently had a reading with Annie Lund (email) and one with Aldo (email) so will be interesting to see whether anything transpires as they both said the same about the ex but actually I think Aldo was more realistic with what he said about the ex. Annie said about a new man coming in and said there was something connected to cars around him etc. Aldo also said about me holding a new car key, and a reader i saw privately where I lived said could see me in a new sports car. Annie was good too though and they both have sort of said what the readers I have seen privately have said too.

If you have had a reading with Aldo/ Annie, do you think the timings are accurate. I think he is the one who was maybe the most honest with readings and says what he feels and sees.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2012, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 05:45 PM by flamered.)
RE: Aldo Raffa/Annie Lund and readings
I have used both and felt Aldo to be more realistic and for me paints a fuller picture. Timings at times they have been right and other times no one could have anticipated the delays. The thing for me about Aldo is that he has picked up the complexities (one of the few) and if the predictions do not happen i also feel from Aldo that I have the reasons why, and why do I know becuase he practically gave word for word what has been said to me from the person
01-07-2012, 11:38 PM
I had quite a few readings with Annie, not had any with Aldo as I don't get readings from PT anymore. Annie was ok on some timings, although pretty hit and miss overall. Always gave me the same outcome to my situation which absolutely didn't happen. Actually she gave me quite a lot of false hope as it was way off the mark.
02-07-2012, 08:16 AM
(01-07-2012 04:52 PM)White lady Wrote:  Hi

I am new to this forum. Stumbled across PT a few months ago after splitting up from the ex but have been having readings privately for about 6 years. Things have transpired with my private readers but obviously not everything.

Recently had a reading with Annie Lund (email) and one with Aldo (email) so will be interesting to see whether anything transpires as they both said the same about the ex but actually I think Aldo was more realistic with what he said about the ex. Annie said about a new man coming in and said there was something connected to cars around him etc. Aldo also said about me holding a new car key, and a reader i saw privately where I lived said could see me in a new sports car. Annie was good too though and they both have sort of said what the readers I have seen privately have said too.

If you have had a reading with Aldo/ Annie, do you think the timings are accurate. I think he is the one who was maybe the most honest with readings and says what he feels and sees.

I would also hope that you take the readings appreciate there is no certainty to the outcome ..and really live your life and spend money you would on more readings on you. Also it can be wise to set your own time limitations on how long you want to wait or see..i say this with love and from experience.
03-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Had readings with Annie, nothing happened. My first reading was good, awaited the time given, nothing happened. I returned to her for an update, again nothing happened. Aldo is very good with his validations, he picks up names, initials and star signs, only one prediction happened but the rest didn't. Sounds harsh but they not for me, have crossed them off my list. I stick to Liz and JH only. JH being my first preference Smile
03-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Hi sapphire, im so Relieved i am not the only one tht feels this way bout annie and aldo. I too just use liz and louise but cant get to grips with JH. He is just too confusing. How do make any sense out of him??? Xxx
06-07-2012, 10:36 PM
Hi orange eyes,

How do u get hold of john? I never can on ptv. X
07-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Hi worrier,

Thanks for that! Glad to hear your doing great! Am hoping ill b in same space soon ! X
07-07-2012, 01:57 AM
Im kind of already there except im still going 2 good days 2 bad so not actually moving but im guessing tht u dont forget it jst kps getting tht little bit easier to deal with :-(
Im trying to stay positive at moment but its a little hard when nothing is moving xxx
13-08-2012, 01:19 AM
I have had many readings with annie. She knows me and my situation inside out. Has never been wrong in the seven years i have contacted her.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  has ALDO left PTV ? Twilight 0 378 28-09-2016 10:08 AM
Last Post: Twilight
  What do you think of Aldo and his readings Emma13 9 1,835 28-11-2015 07:38 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  has Aldo Raffa left the Psychic TV ???? treacle654 6 2,424 13-08-2014 08:14 PM
Last Post: Happy_go_girl
  Aldo Raffa/John Healey Eridanus 481 106,971 20-07-2014 12:22 AM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  my readings with Aldo Happy_go_girl 6 1,986 05-05-2014 11:37 PM
Last Post: Inspiral
  any views on Aldo and/or enchantment Gem_0923 27 6,364 14-08-2013 11:34 PM
Last Post: IndigoJ
Rainbow Aldo :) miss sunshine 0 818 19-02-2013 03:04 AM
Last Post: miss sunshine
  Aldo Raffa LuLu 7 4,841 06-12-2012 11:20 AM
Last Post: hopeful
  Annie lund Dolphin 18 7,977 14-08-2012 07:22 PM
Last Post: LuLu
  Prediction Aldo and Free Will/ inner voice White lady 1 740 16-07-2012 02:30 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden