Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do you want your ex back ?
01-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Why do you want your ex back ?
I split up from my ex a good few months ago and at the time I did want him back. Had loads of reading etc, but as time has gone i questionned whether I do or not. Now I think, well maybe actually it wasn't the relationship I needed. Readers have said to me that he may make a reconnection again but it will be up to me and I would have to use my intuition to guide me to the place I need to be.

For those of you interested there is a good website called powerfulintentions.org. On that website there are two good postings by two people (one male and one female) about getting the ex back and it is all to do with "thought". Very interesting article. Basically it is to do with the law of attraction. If you can't centre your energy on yourself no relationship will work. You have to take your ex off that pedestal and concentrate on yourself.............. read it and see what you think. One post is by someone called DNS and one is from mallica ( I think). Good stuff and it may actually change your view on whether you do in the end. Food for thought.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2012, 05:14 PM
RE: Why do you want your ex back ?
These are the links to the articles I was referring to.

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/...ct-your-ex
http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/...lover-back

See what you think
01-07-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: Why do you want your ex back ?
When I split with my ex three years ago I wanted him back at first. Thankfully I soon came to my senses... and very soon I realised I just wanted to prove a point and didn't actually want *him* back By the end of the first year of the split I had lost all the baby weight, back in size ten jeans, running my own business and the happiest I had ever been. I am glad he didn't come back. Once I took back my power he didn't like it. Once he realised that I no longer wanted him back he stopped playing games. And while I am single still (have dated a fair bit but nothing has come of it), I am actually really loving being single, and wouldn't have him back now if the knocked on he door tomorrow begging....

The thing is, sometimes you have to open your eyes to the relationship and take off the rose coloured specs. Once that happened, I realised that while I had loved him, I had never really been in love with him, not in the way I should have been. And for some people loving someone is enough, for me it wasn't. I also know that there were cracks in our relationship prior to him having the affair, cracks I chose to ignore in the wake of the break up. But the biggest thing for me, is that I deserve a lot more than someone who would jump in bed with someone else as soon as there were a few problems. I think sometimes we have to look at we ourselves deserve and half the time we deserve a lot better than what we want back.

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Back again jaks111 2 516 10-05-2020 06:32 PM
Last Post: jaks111
  Did any bodys ex come back Dools 33 9,804 29-03-2016 03:03 PM
Last Post: janaan
  Do these stories prove dead loved ones come back to comfort us? Mediums Now 0 1,021 29-11-2015 09:52 PM
Last Post: Mediums Now
  Do you ever look back.....bitterly! Soapfan46 14 5,173 15-04-2015 09:22 PM
Last Post: yourexiscomingbackhonest
  KoolJ is back in business Mr KoolJ 16 4,801 22-10-2013 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sidney
  How i got my ex back skate 10 4,649 11-09-2013 04:50 PM
Last Post: Ella Hardy
  the truth sayer is back! punk316 0 1,294 07-09-2013 09:58 PM
Last Post: punk316
  Chris is back!! Sidney 25 5,319 23-06-2013 07:45 PM
Last Post: PeeWee84
Thumbs Up Too Much Back Stabbing on this Forum Hangingpants 17 4,934 16-06-2013 12:35 AM
Last Post: chrisw316