Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friday the 13th: Yule Blessings Holiday Spell
15-12-2019, 08:42 AM
Friday the 13th: Yule Blessings Holiday Spell
There are many people who believe Friday the 13th to be unlucky. However, I have found whenever such a Friday rolls around, it can be a very auspicious day for magick. So in the spirit of the holiday season, I thought I’d share a Yule Blessings spell which focuses on sharing 13 blessings. The December holidays can be fraught with consumerism and worry about buying the “right gift.” Which is why I believe this is a great time to cast a Yule blessings spell with the extra energy of 13 behind it.

Yule Blessings: 13 – The Number of Angels
According to The Secret of the Tarot, if you combine the numbers 1 and 3, the number 13 indicates “through your angels you are connected to the ascended masters and their ability to help you manifest your desires.” While I don’t work with angels in my own practice, I can see where this idea can be beneficial to those who do.

And in the Tarot, the Magician’s card is numbered as 1 and the High Priestess as number 3. Combined to create 13, you have the energy of skilled knowlege and fertile abundance on your side. If you do not want to combine the numbers 1 and 3 in such a way, remember that the 13th card is Death. And while many people regard that as unlucky or frightening, it actually represents change and transformation. The death of one thing, so that new opportunties have room to grow.

My point is, using the number 13 in magick can be very powerful. When combined with the energy of both the 13th day and holiday season, I believe the Yule Blessings spell will accomplish its work. And honestly, you could perform this spell any time of year on the 13th day of the month, using the fortuitous energy of the number as a base for your intention. Even if you cannot perform this spell on the 13th day, you can still create these blessings to send forth.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/3pagansand...day-spell/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2020, 06:53 AM
RE: Friday the 13th: Yule Blessings Holiday Spell
Titanium Back-up requires a rooted device since it will mess with the Root of your System, the only way it saves the System and apps data.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Friday The 13th Will Be A Hotbed Of Astrological Activity — Should We All Just Stay H dormammu 0 490 13-07-2018 10:36 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Family tell how ghost photobombed their holiday photo on day body was discovered at mecheeta 0 587 26-04-2018 05:29 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Casting a spell: Cottage owned by two of the Pendle Hill 'witches' hanged in 1612 is dormammu 0 506 09-07-2017 07:19 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  Witches worldwide are planning to cast a spell on Donald Trump on February 24th. Here Mediums Now 2 1,043 28-02-2017 08:18 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover