Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stop using psychics!!!!
03-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Stop using psychics!!!!
Guys I am new to this forum but i am not new to the heart ache & devastation I have endured and created for myself in using psychics. I am currently 12 thousand pounds in debt and found out that all I have been told was crap. I hate to burst bubbles but psychics DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS they can only make a calculated guess.

I split with my ex 7 years ago. He was married and I had no where to turn but to psychics. They all told me he'd leave his wife and we'd be together but its taken a million non predictions, an empty saving account and a lonely life to realise he's not coming back at all infact they are expecting their second child.

I have used ALL the opt 0 psychics, kooma, Shelly, the circle.

Take a fools advice keep your money & ask the person directly. It may not be easy but it will save you years of debt & heart ache,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2012, 08:58 PM
RE: Stop using psychics!!!!
Mitzu having readings, can be an addiction. Many have been in the same situation. I have shared a story of a friend and it's very inspiring and eye opener for others, who should save themselves from falling into this trap.

http://www.psychicshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=942
03-07-2012, 09:35 PM
Thanks Sapphire but I never intend on speaking to a psychic ever again I just want people to open there eyes to the money making scam that is Psychic.... medium..... clairvoyants blah blah. I am bitter and angry and I am not afraid to say it.
04-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Yes this is not about an addiction a lot of us on here have had loads of readings its about the psychics getting it so wrong and giving so much hope when there is none!!
05-07-2012, 01:40 AM
Welcome Mitzu, I think me and you will get on like a house on fire!

Apart from that, I really do feel for you, and you have my total sympathy in regards to your situation. I hope you can see the silver lining in the clouds. If it's not too much to ask, I would really be interested in hearing your full story. Vent out everything if need be! Let it all out.

My prayers are with you. Remain head strong.
05-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Mitzu, I had similar experience and I really sympathise with you. I spent a huge amount of money and feel like I wasted a few years of my life being given false hope and of course my mistake was that I believed them.
I do still get readings now and again, maybe once every 6 months or so but I tend to focus more on me now, my own development rather than 'how does he feel about me?' or 'is he coming back?' type questions.
uruk is right. It may help to tell your story. I wrote my own and posted it here. Really long post but it definitely helped me. And who knows maybe it's helped some others too.
05-07-2012, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2012 11:28 AM by That Spooky Feeling.)
(03-07-2012 09:35 PM)Mitzu Wrote:  Thanks Sapphire but I never intend on speaking to a psychic ever again I just want people to open there eyes to the money making scam that is Psychic.... medium..... clairvoyants blah blah. I am bitter and angry and I am not afraid to say it.

I am really sorry to hear about what's happened to you and I agree no one should be £1000s in debt as a result of going to a psychic, however, that's not to say that spiritualism in general is a "money making scam."

A spiritualist church would be equally horrified by what happened to you and they have no time for TV channels like Psychic Today. You can go to a service in return for a donation and they can help you find a medium that will do a reading (which will last about an hour) for about £25 - they normally only suggest one reading a year.

The psychics on Psychic Today are not where I would go if I needed serious help of this kind. It's ok for a quick question where it only costs a few pounds and the answer doesn't make you make a drastic change in your life and, crucially, you don't make a habit of texting and calling.

"Stop Using Psychic Today & Find A Proper Psychic" would be a better thread title.
05-07-2012, 11:26 AM
Its horrible & you know what the worst thing is that you feel like a stupid fool for believing the words of a complete stranger because they claim to have some connection to spirit. I have no doubt that most working psychics believe what they are doing to be true- other wise they couldn't sleep at night, but jost because they "see" something doesn't make it true. For example if a police officer takes a statement from 5 different witnesses- they will all give different versions of a FACT. So, how can yo expect accuracy from people who only know your name and star sign? i trusted for far too long and I cant believe how gullible i have been but psychics know how to make all the right noises.
I could not turn to family and friens as it was an affair but at least I would have been topld the truth!!!!
09-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Sorry Mitzu we all know how it feels to be in your situation but we will support you and hope you'll be ok xxx
10-07-2012, 02:26 PM
(04-07-2012 07:03 AM)homan34 Wrote:  There are many other people who have joined this site and facing the same situation. They all are fed up from this show.

Easy answer - don't watch it. Everyone on here uses 'Free Will' as an excuse for everything, so exercise it!

Instead people on here do keep on watching, making a mockery of all the moaning and griping. But its not just Psychic Today is it. There are many outlets, but its easy to moan about Psychic Today because they are most visible.

Not everyone on here feels that they should give up on readings or using a psychic for guidance. Yet this opinion is always unwelcomed because it doesn't allow others to post "my heart reaches out to you" and other words of faux sympathy.

There is no balance on here!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I hate these moments and they do stop you moving on yourexiscomingbackhonest 3 803 20-03-2012 10:49 PM
Last Post: EarthAngel