Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lying Tarot Cards ?
03-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Lying Tarot Cards ?
i know that this might sound like a crazy question, but is it ever possible for tarot cards to 'lie'? the reason i ask is that emma jane answered a text that i sent in to the show re: the current situation around my relationship. she did a relationship spread using her tarot cards to answer my text and when she turned over the card which was to indicate how he feels about me it was the 2 of cups and emma said that meant he felt i'm his soulmate. when i called her for a bit of further info following my text she used her tarot cards again (although i obviously couldn't see her during this time as she was in the booth) but she said that she had drawn the lovers card and the 6 of cups for us. i asked what that meant and emma said "well put it this way, i wouldn't have drawn the lovers card, the 2 of cups and the 6 of cups if there was nothing between you two or if nothing was going to happen. plus i'm always very honest in my readings and always tell the truth ... i wouldn't be able to live with myself or sleep at night if i didn't"

what i'm trying to ask is that as my situation between myself and the man involved feels so far from romantic / loved up / ideal / happy ... whatever you want to call it at the moment is it at all possible that the tarot cards can 'lie' or are they always right or relative to a question ?

i really hope that this question makes sense as it's something that i've been wondering a lot over the last week or so Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: Lying Tarot Cards ?
Hopeful this is a good post. If you have been on this forum, you will get to know everyone's life experience, and their experiences with readers and whether it is positive or negative. Having readings on show, can be very confusing and misleading at times, and they are so much under pressure. If you are on social networking sites, some psychics say 60 seconds, is very pressuring on them, and it's difficult to connect in 60 seconds, and that is why timings are wrong.

My advice to you would be, stick to one or two readers who you feel connected to and go privately, you will see that all the psychic energy is focused on you and the reading with be so much better. There is a post of 30 day challenge and that will also help you, stay focused and mainly listen to your intuition. Hope this helps.
03-07-2012, 08:49 PM
i only regularly use emma jane and lisa marie now. emma jane turned over the 2 of cups card during a 60 second reading on the bench but then turned over the 6 of cups and the lovers card during a longer phone reading.

i'm so sorry people if i sound like i'm moaning or whining but i'm feeling really depressed and so low atm and can't see that there can be any light at the end of the tunnel like i keep being told there is.

sapphire, if the predictions that i've been given do actually happen then i will be a very happy bunny but right now feel just feel like it's never going to happen Sad

sorry (again) to be so negative but it's been on my mind and just wondered what other people thought - if something like this was possible?
04-07-2012, 10:19 AM
? ? ? ? ? sorry sapphire, but please can you explain what you mean a bit more.... thank you
05-07-2012, 01:23 AM
(03-07-2012 08:49 PM)hopeful Wrote:  i only regularly use emma jane and lisa marie now. emma jane turned over the 2 of cups card during a 60 second reading on the bench but then turned over the 6 of cups and the lovers card during a longer phone reading.

i'm so sorry people if i sound like i'm moaning or whining but i'm feeling really depressed and so low atm and can't see that there can be any light at the end of the tunnel like i keep being told there is.

sapphire, if the predictions that i've been given do actually happen then i will be a very happy bunny but right now feel just feel like it's never going to happen Sad

sorry (again) to be so negative but it's been on my mind and just wondered what other people thought - if something like this was possible?

Dear sweet hopeful, let me tell you something very very important. Trust your own intuition and your gut feeling. If your intuition and gut is telling you that there doesn't seem to be any sort of real emotional connection between you and this particular person in reality, then I advise you to not take the information presented to you from a psychic seriously, especially when they tell you that this person is your 'soul mate' and your 'twin flame'.

Sorry to sound rude and negative, but the last thing you want is a torch being lit for something that YOU KNOW could potentially never happen, especially if your intuition and gut is telling you something is not right and you aren't feeling that emotional connection yourself.

I had made that mistake, my intuition always found it incredibly hard to believe when I was told about a particular 'soul mate connection', and my gut was telling me this is far to good to be true, and in reality it was. But I made the mistake of not listening to my intuition and believing hundreds of psychics who told me otherwise.

Go figure on the repercussions this had.

If your feeling something inside, going against what a psychic is saying, then that is your intuition presenting itself to you. Trust it.
05-07-2012, 09:16 AM
Hi Hopeful hope you are OK...one suggestion if you are not sure that readings match your gut. Send an email or text which is simply an icebreaker. Like Saw this and thought of you hope all is great with you..or what ever positive light thing you think but no question mark. Then don't expect an immediate answer..this can break the ice..but then let it go as you will know that you have done all you can..big hugs
05-07-2012, 05:12 PM
(03-07-2012 08:38 PM)Sapphire Wrote:  Hopeful this is a good post. If you have been on this forum, you will get to know everyone's life experience, and their experiences with readers and whether it is positive or negative. Having readings on show, can be very confusing and misleading at times, and they are so much under pressure. If you are on social networking sites, some psychics say 60 seconds, is very pressuring on them, and it's difficult to connect in 60 seconds, and that is why timings are wrong.

i know that timings can generally be a bit hit and miss but i was thinking more in terms of the cards that were actually dealt by emma jane for me Confused i know that readers normally always shuffle their cards first before they lay them out and then read them or does 'something' out there (spirit...luck...fate...the universe...emma jane's guides...destiny...whatever you want to call it, make sure that the cards that are meant to be dealt for me will be or is it more likely just the luck of the draw and emma jane not shuffling the cards properly / thoroughly enough?) Huh
06-07-2012, 01:14 PM
It's not the cards that are wrong, quite often it's the way the cards are interpreted :-) And people will interpret them different ways.....

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
06-07-2012, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2012 02:13 PM by hopeful.)
i've googled tarot card meanings and they all have much the same meanings and interpretations of the cards. hope it's not bad news ~ worried now Sad would anyone on here who reads the tarot cards have any different ways of seeing or reading the cards that i got in my reading?

they were:-

how i feel about him = the 10 of rods
how he feels about me = the 2 of cups

in follow up phone call reading the magician card, the lovers card, queen of pentacles and 6 of cups were also dealt for me and the 7 of pentacles for him. (this was a love / relationship spread / reading as i know the cards have slightly different meanings when dealt in different types of spread and depending on what type of subject you are asking about, i.e. love, life, work, house moves etc...)
06-07-2012, 03:39 PM
see... when reading tarot cards...... people WILL read them differently, especially if they are psychic readers... and pick up off of the cards intuitively...

The next thing to consider is the context of the cards and the other cards around them especially if reading the card meanings only or interpreting the cards....

The ten of rods.... or wands..... this tends to be burden and responsibility if looking at the cards by the meanings...... therefore... you could say that you see him as being a stressful situation and a bit of a burden... which would fit if you are wanting someone back who you are no longer with... that the situation is stressful and that its a burden to have to carry the responsibility of the whole will he wont he feelings...

The 2 of cups... well it would suggest that he has fond memories about the relationship.. now you have to bear in mind you read the two of cups differently for an ended relationship than you would a new one or a love reading where someone is asking if they will meet someone....

Now then.. fond memories, warm memories, nice memories, yes there was a connection, but is that connection still there, or is it more he has the warm memories but that is all. after all, the relationship has ended....

Now maybe you need to not have readings and perhaps just ask him out right... and then you will know... because the ten of wands is showing that actually, this is all going to get on top of you..... if it hasn't already and you will get bogged down in this.....

You may not get the answer you want to hear when asking him direct (if that is possible) but what you will do is be able to deal with the answer and then either move on or having some real hope to work with

That would be my advice :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hands of An Angel Oracle Cards; My own cards and how they came about dormammu 0 191 19-06-2017 06:40 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  The Fool : The cards in detail with Raymond drstrange 0 331 09-11-2016 08:06 PM
Last Post: drstrange
  What are the cards john healey uses called Gem_0923 1 911 30-06-2013 04:17 PM
Last Post: Icemaiden
  tarot readings LAURA DALIGAN & your views Happy_go_girl 13 3,504 06-06-2013 08:18 AM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Tarot cards......John Healey Gem_0923 2 1,423 09-01-2013 02:09 PM
Last Post: Gem_0923
  Those cards that Aldo Raffa uses... lightworker07 6 2,217 01-08-2011 10:18 PM
Last Post: kiltgirl